Introducing the Sentinel Mystery Box

question, what happens if i got everything and buy lootbox? will it let me buy it? it will warn me that i got all?
Any news for existing dupes (I have up to six of them in certain cases)?

Chris mentioned a long time ago he was considering something.

Aside from that, I'm not a fan of the new art direction (not interested in a disco sorceress). I wish GGG publish some sober sets, like Darkwood.
"
Suhuy wrote:
Any news for existing dupes (I have up to six of them in certain cases)?

Chris mentioned a long time ago he was considering something.

Aside from that, I'm not a fan of the new art direction (not interested in a disco sorceress). I wish GGG publish some sober sets, like Darkwood.

i do really hope they add something any use to old dupes as i have so many.. sadly i dont think they gonna do it. :(
Sooooooooo trash omg... "low-budget MTXs from World of Warcraft or smth like that". Bring standard mystery boxes back!
Nice idea with no duplicates for a bit more price! Also MTX look pretty interesting
The problem is there are so many variations of the items in this box that you will anyway have a hard time finding what you want even without duplicates.
Awesome! Call me when the exchange rate is more favourable.

EDIT: PSA - Those flask effects can only be applied to the specified type of flask. Not sure when I'll get to use my new mana flask effect, but at least I didn't get the one for hybrid flasks. Not worth NZ$9, but I guess that's the lootbox gamble.
Last edited by ScreenName on May 16, 2022, 4:05:19 PM
make a fullset purchasing botton please!
"
ghostsb wrote:
Nice idea with no duplicates for a bit more price! Also MTX look pretty interesting

"Bit more" is double. And "no duplicates" max 3 of each item in different colors.
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
"
ghostsb wrote:

"Bit more" is double. And "no duplicates" max 3 of each item in different colors.

i mean.. while its not far from being double its more like 66% more expensive
also.. are different colors bad? in my opinion the color changes alot
i mean ofc it would be problem if they now add option to dye items for free but i feel like with this box they just closed that door for them selves they would probably have to refund people who invested in the box .

but as long as dyes are not in store you do get it for decent price ... like..

50 points * 4 parts thats 200 points for each recolored set including the first set its not more expensive than current packs of recolored sets..
also these might not be on pack bundle so their price in store will be higher? possibly?

the other stuff i say maybe worth more.. some less like the runes.. but the back packs are not bad while not amazing not bad.. but they do worth the 50 points. the weapon effects are actually pretty nice i like the gold and the ghost because how they color your weapon.. and making your shield pure gold is cool.. i meann these packs are not perfect ... i think the main issue for me is why different colors dont work on different states? like blue gloves for lighting skills why not make red ones for fire ? and so on.. but i do think the items are not low quality

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info