Introducing the Sentinel Mystery Box

"
Epsi wrote:
The character effect that scales with Strength, mentioned by Chris in the podcast and referred to as "Maroider", isn't in the box? That seemed like such a fun concept

this one is leaked on poedb so it will probably come on the store in the next days
nice box
If you're only interested in 1 of the colors then any variation is basically a duplicate as it's an unwanted copy.

I prefer'd the old mystery boxes with the combined effects, I honestly wouldn't use any of these cosmetics from this new mystery box as it all seems to be more visual polution and the armor set is just mediocre compared to other mystery boxes.

Also why would I want a MTX that forces me to play a certain way to get the maximum effect.

Kind of cringe too that the hideout decoration is basically a teleporter and NOT just cosmetic and is locked behind a pay wall so it's kind of like GGG is going to the route of locking things behind having to spend money.
Last edited by firenovix on May 14, 2022, 5:37:08 PM
Revert the archnemesis mod changes first before you ask for money. The entire game is borderline unplayable.
no duplicate but 4 variation xD
Last edited by AntiSocialShizoid on May 14, 2022, 5:42:38 PM
it's the same, got duplicated BUT different colours = no duplicated. Beside, it's too hard to meet a requirement for a set if not match your playstyle. For example, i got a glove which scale effect with number of lightning skills used in 16 sec, despite i play Arc Totem, it does not work. It MUST BE selfcast
"Hey guys, don't mind the fact that we don't test a fucking thing, buy this Mystery box instead!"
If you were just honest, I would buy a box. I can respect honest; incompetence though is another story.
I'd rather have several color variations of skins that I can use in different configurations than 6 pairs of the same gloves. You guys are overreacting.
I really like some of these, as of now I got the Thunerstrike GLoves, but they do not work with lightning trap? Why is that, it is a lightning skill and I use it so it should work based on the description of the item.
No info on the prices when they hit the store? :O(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info