0.10.6 Patch Notes, Deployment Schedule and New Race Events

"
Wooser69 wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Post a development MANifesto and it is all about beer and how drunk to get while coding

They're kiwis not aussies.

Just read earlier today that nearly 15% of NZ's population now live in Australia.

They come for the beer.
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
Are there any plans for shield microtransactions? I would like to put some cool glowing thingies on my shield.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
"
MAD_DAN wrote:
Are there any plans for shield microtransactions? I would like to put some cool glowing thingies on my shield.

You have a shiny thing called Tempest Shield.

Joke aside can we have a shield throwing skill, like Captain America style or the taunt i belive paladins in wow have. Not saying i want the shield throw to taunt because i've seen how effective that is with enduring cry. But maybe just maybe crack the target(s) armour lowering it by a % YES PLEASE?
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
Cba about another pack of stupid Horns. Give us manifesto or Q&A.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
"
Manator wrote:

Why exactly are they have to give you something, again? Entitled much?

You're beta testing an entirely free game. That was your choice. Have patience and contribute by giving constructive and polite feedback to make this game better.

If you're just whining in a disrespectful manner then I suggest you to leave, or mods to ban you.
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by cutt on Apr 12, 2013, 7:37:45 AM
"
cutt wrote:
"
Manator wrote:

You're beta testing an entirely free game. That was your choice. Have patience and contribute by giving constructive and polite feedback to make this game better.

If you're just whining in a disrespectful manner then I suggest you to leave, or mods to ban you.

Regardless of whether or not he was disrespectful, PLEASE stop pretending that the purpose of open beta is testing. That is what closed beta was for. There is a reason that their business model is in full swing. The game has been released.
IGN: Iolar
"
BRavich wrote:

Regardless of whether or not he was disrespectful, PLEASE stop pretending that the purpose of open beta is testing. That is what closed beta was for. There is a reason that their business model is in full swing. The game has been released.

Frequently Asked Questions
"
1. When will Path of Exile be released?
We haven't announced a specific release date, but we entered public Open Beta on January 23, 2013 and expect a release late this year.

It will be released when all the skill gems, uniques, the act 3 ending and balance changes are in place.

Them having the microtransaction shop working have nothing to do with a release of a game. How exactly do you expect them making money for the developement and keeping the studio up? Their self funds are limited.
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by cutt on Apr 12, 2013, 8:03:27 AM
I really don't know why some people have to be stupid/disrespecful. This guys in GGG are just great in terms of ideas and user-friendly approach, and maaaan, tell me what you want, but we're all playing a beta (totally FREE) game here.. and still, there's a LOT of support, can't ask much more from the devs here.

Nice new extravagant horns, cool stuff all arround last 5 patches. Keep doin' the good job GGG!

(A shield throwing skill would be awesome :D)
"
cutt wrote:
"
Manator wrote:

Why they have to give me something? Are you plain stupid or what? Because I'm potential CUSTOMER. Suggesting to leave or ban just bacause I want something a long time promised and because I don't like something?
You, sir, are moron.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
"
Wooser69 wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Post a development MANifesto and it is all about beer and how drunk to get while coding

They're kiwis not aussies.

+1 good sir.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info