The Atlas Passive Tree in Path of Exile: Sentinel

It was clear from beggining, but for anybody who missed point:

WE NEED MORE ATLAS POINTS !!!!!

Cheers
Last edited by Hydros80 on May 11, 2022, 12:34:24 AM
With all these über boss reward changes, why would a regular player do them at all safely rolled?
Fragments will be way more expensive for all bosses just because of these new über nodes.
And typical carry + aurabot duos will still 1-shot them on day 2 for maximal rewards.
Why these core balance issues never addressed to further widen this gap?

Also, several machanism are still scattered through the atlas, those 132 points are still too low.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
For someone who have not read all those nodes and want a tldr for what changed besides all those big new ones, can someone sume it up for me? Would really appreciate <3
Smile! <3
Temple and Torment/Essence cannot be turned off because they are not considered extra contents?
Last edited by hsuchijp on May 11, 2022, 1:51:45 AM
"
Mike_84 wrote:
With all these über boss reward changes, why would a regular player do them at all safely rolled?
Fragments will be way more expensive for all bosses just because of these new über nodes.
And typical carry + aurabot duos will still 1-shot them on day 2 for maximal rewards.
Why these core balance issues never addressed to further widen this gap?

Also, several machanism are still scattered through the atlas, those 132 points are still too low.

Play sff. No aurabots, no boring copy cat characters, actually challenging content, rewarding loot.
Everything is there, just for one extra click at character creation.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
i like it
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Why keep all the rogue exile passives when the most important one, the chance of up to 20 rogue exiles, is gone? They look like wasted points now.

Edit: Looks like it is only missing in the list. The atlas tree planner has the passive.
Last edited by BestialWargoat on May 11, 2022, 2:46:46 AM
Excuse me, what's the point of that last keystone you introduced? Rare monsters have 1 additional affix...and? That's it? No reward for additional risk?

Don't tell me this is "HH keystone" that's useless otherwise.

Just did a quick look on the boss content, elder/shaper guardian drops got halved (max 3% instead of 6% chance to drop), eldritch influence got nerfed, especially exarch.

idk man
"
Twist of Fate
- Your Corrupted Rare Maps and any Atlas Missions, Map Crafting options and Scarabs
- applying to them are modified unpredictably when opened

What does this mean??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info