The Atlas Passive Tree in Path of Exile: Sentinel

hi
i guess i will try this

https://www.pathofexile.com/atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAhAgbCj0PYxDhEYkU2hVhGMQbTh5bH2YfxCPaJMsk6SX-KNAqhCvaLosyJDPkNIg2XTmOO58-Qj5fPzRAfkJ3QsFDI0OpRHNKDk9hT9hT-1TxVm1YAljBWTxb2VzcXcdjtWbGZ-lpm2zUbipwUHErc4tz-HUne6d9E4AQgVqD3Yf7iTCK0Y0pjiKRAJF9kgSZbJvYnCuh4qSspSSlrq1crdavwbSGtX226LhKudS7KryovzjC_8YzxpvG2cjlyaHOetBK0FDQotFN013UudYt1lrYntjQ2ZDZ59q930vf-OGL4nHil-Kn43Dlj-Xs55bo5uqN6tXy6PPj9Uz4-vow_OT9yf3R_sn_uAAA
Last edited by Mokurp on May 10, 2022, 10:09:59 PM
Another banger update by chris pogU
By the golden Ass of innocence why is there no mod that removes Essence and Tormented spirit to get 2% on other leagues mechanics?
can you change the harvest xp node to give a small chance for boss seeds to spawn?
Will this tree reset in standard like the passive tree with each new league?
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
The ability to prevent certain league mechanics from appearing for an increased chance of ones that we actually want is fantastic, I wholeheartedly welcome it!

On the flip side, after we kill a map boss, can we disable the chance to get a Kirac / Alva / Niko / Einhar / Jun Master mission for a higher chance at the others?

Betrayal missions are my absolute favorite thing to do in PoE, and I'd gladly give up the Atlas Passive Points to disable Kirac / Niko / Einhar for a higher chance at Jun missions <3.
Super fantastic!
After you block 5 or 6 mechanics, these are everywhere !

1)Beyond
2)Essence
3)Labyrinth
4)Rogue Exiles
5)Shrines
6)Strongboxes
7)Torment
8)Vaal Side Areas

*Edited* Beyond, Labyrinth, Torment, Vaal Side Areas not count as extra content.
Last edited by ScottLim1988 on May 10, 2022, 9:02:18 PM
Man i started playing in 2014 and you guys keep making me come back i'm old now
this is good content guys good job

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info