3.17.4c Patch Notes

Did you forget to turn the migrate process on?
The bug with the Searing Quicksilver flask MTX disabling auto flask triggers is still not fixed :( This makes the MTX unusable.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Ty for this.
"
Fixed a bug with the interaction between Flamewall and Blastchain Mines Support which allowed the secondary debuff applied by projectiles fired through Flamewall to stack.
:P
Last edited by Jombybg on May 11, 2022, 8:03:48 AM
No atlas progress this merge???
edit nvm fixed it
Last edited by Babalao on May 11, 2022, 12:06:43 PM
Why no voidstone migration like the watchstones in previous leagues?
"

that is indeed the weird thing, but they are available.
3 were in a remove only tab called Watchtones, while those don’t exist anymore but ok. And kirac got the last one.
But you gotta make you you’ve used te migrate button prior on the character selection menu
"
Babalao wrote:
"

that is indeed the weird thing, but they are available.
3 were in a remove only tab called Watchtones, while those don’t exist anymore but ok. And kirac got the last one.
But you gotta make you you’ve used te migrate button prior on the character selection menu

Got them today, also heist, harvest and expedition locker content - without doing anything. So no complaints here anymore.
Migration is a long process, everything will migrate at the end, don't worry, not everyting at once tho.

I wonder how many people are thinking rn "OMG, IT WAS A BUG!?" and were enjoying game because of it xD I know I DID enjoy Archnemesis because of how strong my necro absolution was.
Smile! <3
"
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I think I might of had a stroke trying to read this.
Wat da hek

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info