Challenges in Path of Exile: Sentinel

Challenges don't seem THAT bad. Very huge timesink to 40/40 though. I won't be doing it unless some cool new build comes out or recombinators can easily make ridiculous gear.
Noooo, challenges that are actually challenging? You can't do that!!
A real challenge?
Awsome challenges. looking forward to play longer this league to complete 40/40
Tempted to go 40/40. The armor is pretty cool
Usually I get 36/40 in a league. Checking through all of these I'll get 19/40 and if I want more than that have to buy boss carries.
even the challenges I will get look like AIDS:
- so many with no option (e.g. kill all exiles while possessed rather than 18/20)
- so many with league mechanics I was planning on banning (e.g. breach / harvest)
- so many requiring atlas respecs, or multiple atlas passives simultaneously, or very specific atlas passives (kill xesht ula).

Personally it is demotivating. Best of luck to those of you who like it.
Last edited by whyBish on May 9, 2022, 9:24:16 PM
Wont be able to play that much this league! but MAN i really love that sets are on the challenges now!! this is soo cool for new player! this is the type of stuff that keeps this game alive!!
I usually do 36/40. But man just reading those is clear I can't reach even 24 now.
A lot of grind even in the first ones.

Like there is not even the usual do 3/4 of those 5 things.

Maybe I'll just skip this one. It feels too much like a beta testing league.

Thanks GGG but I already have a job.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on May 9, 2022, 9:25:15 PM
"
philosoaper wrote:
I do not have the time for such a large number of bullshit challenges, and I don't want to play at all if I know from the start that im most likely going to be stuck with pieces of an armor set i can never complete

so fck right off with this bullshit

i mean just get better..
Looks like it’s make or break league.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info