Challenges in Path of Exile: Sentinel

I agree that these challenges are a slap in the face of those who had a challenge in the old ones - I've had 1-4 totem parts ever since Prophecy ( -Legion, where i clang to a build that just didn't work ), SSF before it was mechanically enforceable, and I'm proud of every single piece. If what we see now stays, I'll never see a totem piece again.

I'd like to see at least the totems start at 12 with one every 4 challenges. You forget the eye candy after a while, especially if its one armor skin in so many on the account. But with the totems in hideout you can sometimes stop for a few seconds in running from Mapdevice to stash, delving into memories (in case future leagues allow for that luxury)
I doubt even one player will get 40 challenges this league, so what is the point?

GGG purposefully decided they want to make players suffer this league.

First they introduce these ridiculous challenges, then they add archnemesis mods to mobs which are stupidly broken and should be removed, then they add league mechanic that makes mobs stronger which only makes the archnemesis problem worse. At this point it feels like a personal attack on the players, want people to quit? because you just might get that...
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
GGG please give players who complete this 40 challenges free pass for psychiatric diagnosis and treatment ...
The Harvest challenge "Sacrifice a stack of at least four Divination Cards and receive double that amount back"

I probably done close to 60, still haven't the completion yet. I don't know how this is a challenge, when it is mostly based on RNG. :(

I have a 5 month old baby. I was happy I reached the totem piece last league. This league I have no chance to get it. I have around 20 different totems. So said it, feels like a waste of time playing poe now since I have no chance to even get the first stage.
"
Kloppstock wrote:
I have a 5 month old baby. I was happy I reached the totem piece last league. This league I have no chance to get it. I have around 20 different totems. So said it, feels like a waste of time playing poe now since I have no chance to even get the first stage.

at least you will have a children

i got nothing from wasting time on game
Those RNG challenges are just some pure nonsense. Im stuck with essence atlas tree for like amonth now and still have ONLY 1/4 essence challenge done.

Never got 8 essence part, never got double special essence conversion and never encountered 4 mod mob (and yes I have Valley of Darknes notable).

I wanna respec my tree but I just can't and I'm locked with this since league start.

How GGG can even allow something like this???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info