[3.24] Bane/Blight Occultist Starter

how about mana reserv in 3.19 what will you change to the build Thanks!
Hey, the guideline is updated now. The new PoB link: https://pobb.in/-6Ujy8Y30gEF.
Last edited by Xayazi on Aug 24, 2022, 2:55:03 PM
This will be my 3.19 league starter, thanks for the amazing and updated guide, look very encouraging!
Hi nice build! Is 40-50& Increased Damage on a Body Armor a good Corruption Implicit Modifier? Ty!
"
Nullobjekt wrote:
Hi nice build! Is 40-50& Increased Damage on a Body Armor a good Corruption Implicit Modifier? Ty!

Hi, I'm not sure in what context you're asking, but it can be a nice bonus on unique body armours, sure.
I was wondering if 40-50% Increased Damage is good for this build, since it is dot. Is it like 40-50% Chaos Damage? I dont know how the calculation works. Thank you.
"
Nullobjekt wrote:
I was wondering if 40-50% Increased Damage is good for this build, since it is dot. Is it like 40-50% Chaos Damage? I dont know how the calculation works. Thank you.

Yes, this modifier applies to all types and sources of damage, so it's helpful for this build as well.
I league started this build for 3.19 and it's the most fun I've had in a long while! I am confidently melting my way through red maps with only really Essences taking a bit of a strain to kill. Getting ready to do the LL switch, so hyped! The first build I've ever played that is full ES (kinda) and it feels super comfy - especially with capped chaos ress!

Would definitely recommend for anyone who's considering a chaos dot build! This build is awesome and the google docs guide is really helpful! 10/10!!
Last edited by Borothos on Aug 23, 2022, 1:52:33 PM
"
Borothos wrote:
I league started this build for 3.19 and it's the most fun I've had in a long while! I am confidently melting my way through red maps with only really Essences taking a bit of a strain to kill. Getting ready to do the LL switch, so hyped! The first build I've ever played that is full ES (kinda) and it feels super comfy - especially with capped chaos ress!

Would definitely recommend for anyone who's considering a chaos dot build! This build is awesome and the google docs guide is really helpful! 10/10!!

Hi, I'm happy it has been working out! :)
Any tips on where to go from here to improve single target damage for end game bosses? Is there a different build I should swap into once I want to be taking down maven, etc? Really enjoying the build, quite tanky, fun to play. Just worried the damage isn't QUITE enough for a few encounters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info