Thank-You, from Wrecker of Days

So many saiit all better than I can. I echo most of the sentiments here. Thanks for the positivity you bring to the community. Enjoy that extra time qith your family. It's mostly one way, but the way you guys chat in your podcast makes us feel like you are a friendly neighbour to thousands of us around the world. People care for you all. All the best with your adjustments.
"
WhoMans wrote:
"
Guide writers! Make sure you Sabbath!

Do you really have to project your religious beliefs onto others?

Regularly spending a day of rest with family looking inward to your personal connections with each other rather than outward at the world and obligations is good for everyone, completely regardless of anyone's preference of a particular imaginary sky fairy. Try it sometime. I'm not religious at all and we make a point of a sabbath like day regularly.
Thanks a lot man.

Ur builds helped me a lot to gain knowledge about the game.
Your builds helped me play the game with reduced reflexes. I still remember asking about builds I could use and yours were highly recommended. I tried out the Bone Zombie and the RF Chieftain and loved them both.

I also distinctly remembering asking you questions about the builds and you taking the time to explain them to me and talk me through aspects I didn't understand.

I then followed your twitch and podcast and have enjoyed them ever since. I will not stop recommending your builds to any who ask and I am so grateful for all the entertainment from the podcast and help running builds you have given me over the last few leagues. You are a LEGEND!
I never followed one of your builds but I incorporated many ideas and principles in mine.

This league I think I may start with a Bone Zombie build.
Concussions are no joke. Best wishes for your health and family.
A big Thank You for writing decent guides for everyone to use. We'll miss your sense of wit and positive attitude facing each new challenge with a plan.

Hope that you get to stay in the game as much as you can in future, but if this is goodbye, you've more than done your share to set an example for the community, whether young and healthy or old and "f*cked up" we all have a potential reach.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Hey man,

sad to hear you have to put down your build-writing. Of course there are things more important than poe so its totaly reasonable to do so.

So this is the time for a big big big thank you for your work. My girlfriend got muscular dystrophy and plays poe with a mouthpiece (so she can only use one button other than left-click for moving) and your guides were (and still are) a way for her to enjoy my favorite games of all time together with me.

You made both of our lifes better. Thank you for your work!

Best wishes

Niclas
hey, i haven't followed one of your guides but im sorry to hear about your PCS issues. in case you havent heard about it, check out Dr. David Bucholz's Heal your Headache book - it sounds crazy but i've personally seen it have a big effect on someone with PCS.

Hope you are feeling better and able to do the things you enjoy soon <3
Hey Wrecker, I've followed many of your evolving build guides over the years. Your guides have always been mercifully straightforward and fun to read. Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info