Thank-You, from Wrecker of Days

Thank you for the guides. I've used a few of them along the way and really enjoyed your original take and style of presentation.

You're doing the right thing. Always put your health first.
Hey Wrecker,

I'm sorry to hear about your decline in health, you're doing the right thing. It's hard enough balancing family and playing PoE, let alone being a pillar of the community as you surely are. Glad to hear the Podcast is continuing, I do enjoy checking into that from time to time to hear how you guys are getting along being grown-ups with an all-consuming hobby like this one :)

Just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR THE BUILDS! I've learnt a lot from you, your automated defences / one button play style may have arisen from your condition but I can tell you they've been a hugely valuable addition to my arsenal, I've incorporated many of your little features into other builds. Every time a bunch of mobs hit me and get hoovered up by a Void Sphere I smile and think "Wrecker showed me that one".

I still curate all my old builds in Standard so I still have a "100% Lab Proof" RF Chieftain and the most tanky Zombie-Witch I ever thought possible (my highest ranked character of all time btw) to remember your guides by.

Thank you for the education.

I wish you the very best of health.
wish you all the best and hope your health is getting better again soon
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Thank You and I wish you good health and peace of mind :)
Man, I loved your content. Like every second season I checked your new/updated guides and loved them for the easy to start ,follow and play principle. You did an amazing job with them and I saw you actively respond in your threats to help others or take improvements yourself. People like you are so important for a community. I wish you all the best.
Oh man, best wishes to stay well beloved fellow exile. Stay positive and keep in mind we need your content <3.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Good luck to you! I hope you get some relief from your medical problems. One of the universe's grave injustices is the slow deterioration of quality of life from age, and doubly so for those with chronic illnesses that exacerbate it.
Украина в моём сердце
Always loved your content.
"
Guide writers! Make sure you Sabbath!

Do you really have to project your religious beliefs onto others?
Thanks for everything you've done for the community and for being a great person to talk to! I wish you and your family all the best for the future.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info