[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

Any idea why Arakaali's fang cost so much on league SC?
Last edited by DeadpooLjke on Aug 22, 2022, 9:58:31 AM
hey, i saw a video on another minion build that scion is great since u get the most important note of guardian and necro.
would this apply here as well?
"
DeadpooLjke wrote:
Any idea why Arakaali's fang cost so much on league SC?

yes, price raised 20%. It's a very popular unique and with the nerfs to many minions the immortal minions like spiders or HoA are more easy to max this league and they scale fine with the new unholy might-ascendancy too.
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
hey, i saw a video on another minion build that scion is great since u get the most important note of guardian and necro.
would this apply here as well?

It's possible, trickster for nice tankyness also raider or jugg etc.

By now I would summarize that to get the mix of needed tankyness aqnd auras to generate HoA-virulences, to reach fast CI and clusters and minion-passives, Necro and Guardian are far the best. Necro for damage and flexibility, Guardian for tankyness. The other ascendancies need more transferpassives and are somewhat slower to optimize and max.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 22, 2022, 12:24:18 PM
Home again, hehe - All trees are transformed and spirit offering is switched to flesh offering.

Here we crawl:

https://pastebin.com/3bdCXXcq

i didnt think the dagger would be this expensive...is it like this every league? i wont have 7 divines for a long time :(
"
klorin2 wrote:
Well, it's been going decently fine. The map clear speed is good with only the agony crawler and no spiders. I was getting 200m xp/hr on t9-10 yellow maps. The issue I have right now is that my defenses are way too weak to survive red maps as the sole tank with no minions. I need to stand still to cast Storm Burst and get Virulence Stacks for my agony crawler to do damage but I'm missing sustain. My block/spell block atm is 38/57 but this can be improved quite easily when I get some more currency to buy the jewels I need. The biggest obstacle is the Aurora Aegis which costs 7 Divine atm so I'm a bit stuck on progression until I farm for it. The good news is I can clear relatively fast on yellow maps and Expedition rewards are pretty good for farming.

Try out phantasms in the HoA-supports, they tank many hits as meatshields, or frostwalls etc, in "endgame": "lvl 100" are more tanky skills listed.

Most important you need substain: a rare shield with es on block is great and cheap before getting aegis aurora.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 22, 2022, 2:59:19 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
klorin2 wrote:
Well, it's been going decently fine. The map clear speed is good with only the agony crawler and no spiders. I was getting 200m xp/hr on t9-10 yellow maps. The issue I have right now is that my defenses are way too weak to survive red maps as the sole tank with no minions. I need to stand still to cast Storm Burst and get Virulence Stacks for my agony crawler to do damage but I'm missing sustain. My block/spell block atm is 38/57 but this can be improved quite easily when I get some more currency to buy the jewels I need. The biggest obstacle is the Aurora Aegis which costs 7 Divine atm so I'm a bit stuck on progression until I farm for it. The good news is I can clear relatively fast on yellow maps and Expedition rewards are pretty good for farming.

Try out phantasms in the HoA-supports, they tank many hits as meatshields, or frostwalls etc, in "endgame": "lvl 100" are more tanky skills listed.

Most important you need substain: a rare shield with es on block is great and cheap before getting aegis aurora.

Thank you, that sounds like a great idea. Quick update, I have improved upon my build more since my last post and the damage is very nice. I've been clearing t15s with little problem in DPS. I am just a little squishy but that can and will be improved as I progress in gear.

Sidenote: If you don't have Arakaali's Fang yet, use withering touch on the hoa gem links instead.
Greetings.
Last edited by klorin2 on Aug 27, 2022, 5:28:14 PM
I just got one for 1 Divine - 150 Chaos ...

I havent played POE ina few leagues now so I came back and Im trying this build . Only lvl 38 - started HC and ripped already so IM now in standard...

Using Tabula for the HOAG is carrying me along fine so far in act 4 and heading to Malacai ..Looks fun - not sure how the build really works just yet but having a good time so far ...
In game since Minotaur League..
DOUBLE POST
In game since Minotaur League..
Last edited by Hellzwraith on Aug 22, 2022, 4:54:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info