[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 70-170M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI

"
Chromino wrote:
"
Deerminator wrote:
Hi Chromino,

about United in Dream Cutlass. If I have a 95% poison chance without it, it's useless right? Or am I missing something? I wonder why it should be better than CIP. THX in advance!

Hi Deerminator!

United in dreams adds 60% poisonchance for the Herald. That's more damage as Cold Iron Point or Arakaali's and much better to scale up further with the chaos-mastery, absolution or anomalous vaal skeletons & feeding frenzy or Uul-Netol's amulet. In wide open areas or singletarget against bosses United in dreams has many advantages, much more damage when you use anomalous withering step, more flexibility and one flaskslot free without writhing jar.

Against proximity shield-mobs or in smaller rooms of dungeonmaps Arakaali's spiders remain faster.

Your own poisonchance in combination with pure agony on medium clusters, the golden rule, castspeed and a fast hitting skill like stormburst is needed to generate maximal HoA-virulences. The number of HoA-virulence-stacks define the HoA-damage. But it is different to minion's poisonchance, which is a different support and buff separated extreme HoA-damage since [3.19].

Before minion's poison was downscaled, now it's extreme nice to use with United in dreams and ghastly eyes. Don't activate the envy-aura, other auras are much more valuable.

It fits perfect into the build with withers and despair, the HoA-buff in [3.19] and the scorpion's style hitting fast and hard.

And poison chance provided by HoA (70% in my case with Ashes) is not minion poison chance? I'm obviously still unclear on this. So it's 70% HoA + 25% Spellslinger nodes for me and then I can have up to 100% minion poison chance separately?
"
Deerminator wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Deerminator wrote:
Hi Chromino,

about United in Dream Cutlass. If I have a 95% poison chance without it, it's useless right? Or am I missing something? I wonder why it should be better than CIP. THX in advance!

Hi Deerminator!

United in dreams adds 60% poisonchance for the Herald. That's more damage as Cold Iron Point or Arakaali's and much better to scale up further with the chaos-mastery, absolution or anomalous vaal skeletons & feeding frenzy or Uul-Netol's amulet. In wide open areas or singletarget against bosses United in dreams has many advantages, much more damage when you use anomalous withering step, more flexibility and one flaskslot free without writhing jar.

Against proximity shield-mobs or in smaller rooms of dungeonmaps Arakaali's spiders remain faster.

Your own poisonchance in combination with pure agony on medium clusters, the golden rule, castspeed and a fast hitting skill like stormburst is needed to generate maximal HoA-virulences. The number of HoA-virulence-stacks define the HoA-damage. But it is different to minion's poisonchance, which is a different support and buff separated extreme HoA-damage since [3.19].

Before minion's poison was downscaled, now it's extreme nice to use with United in dreams and ghastly eyes. Don't activate the envy-aura, other auras are much more valuable.

It fits perfect into the build with withers and despair, the HoA-buff in [3.19] and the scorpion's style hitting fast and hard.

And poison chance provided by HoA (70% in my case with Ashes) is not minion poison chance? I'm obviously still unclear on this. So it's 70% HoA + 25% Spellslinger nodes for me and then I can have up to 100% minion poison chance separately?

Yes, exactly. The "minion" tag is always separated. Buffs on you, like the HoA-poison-buff, don't count also for minions. GGG- wording style. 😀 So you can stack "minion chance to poison" best on United in dreams/ Severed in sleep and ghastly eye-jewel.
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 5, 2022, 10:01:56 AM
welp i give up.... tried to make the build on standard on a lvl96 necro. i´m too stupid to get it to work XD

i´ll wait a few days and try it on the new league from simple beginnings again...and complain if i fail! :P

really, build looks awesome but the guide is extremly unfriendly for players as stupid as me....feel free to add a arachophilia for qintys (dummies) section ;=)
"
Qinty wrote:
welp i give up.... tried to make the build on standard on a lvl96 necro. i´m too stupid to get it to work XD

i´ll wait a few days and try it on the new league from simple beginnings again...and complain if i fail! :P

really, build looks awesome but the guide is extremly unfriendly for players as stupid as me....feel free to add a arachophilia for qintys (dummies) section ;=)

You missed a central point - use 4 white socket in the triad grips for 100% chaosconversion of minions.

You use 4 blue sockets at the moment, that is 100% coldconversion instead with the gloves. So you deal extreme low damage because cold damage is not buffed in your set-up.

Or wear easy instead before 4W-triad grips faster casting integrated in rare gloves.
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 6, 2022, 9:46:17 AM
The allstars in [3.19] Lake of Kalandra

The buff of Kalandra!

Ultimate!

Immeasurable!

Indescribable!

The last days of [3.19] - the lake dries.

In the end of each league I share thoughts about the league, mechanics, improvements of the build, tradings, leaderboards and more.

The new Arachnophilias

Spoiler

In the middle of deep changes to old minion-metas the leading and most popular guardian-minion-build (1.2M views) takes a trip into the necromancy!

Because in endgame the 100% chaosconversion with herald of agony is best to max the damage I started before half a year in [3.17] an Occultist build. That was not easy to develop. To raise needed defences and castspeed to generate HoA-virulences the Occultist is not best fitting and really hard to balance.

But with the 3.19 new Necromancer "Unnatural strength" - an inbuilded permament Unholy might, the HoA is perfect teaming for 30% more damage.

9.8.2022 publishing the Necro-build

So I took my time to overwork and develop offensive and defensive the necro-ascendancy. And the result is an extreme joyful and before unknown tanky way to sting the atlas clean.

The Necro shines most in singletarget, flexibilty and tankyness compared to other classes.

The buff of Kalandra!

Spoiler

The Ultimate!

Immeasurable!

Indescribable!

With the new "Unholy might"-ascendancy the necromanter became THE alternative to templar! Let's sting, the scorpion raises!

60-80% more attackspeed for the Herald of Agony! 1% per virulence - WOOOOW, that is awesome!!

On top it's the far best scaling minion for the new unholy might-ascendancy beside as an immortal minion it's not affected by the 3.19 minions life- and defences-nerfs.

After the great buff to our defences and stacking of auras and our armour skin of the lords in [3.16] it is another next step into deep arachnophilia.

●●●● Balance manifesto ●●●●

A long manifesto arrived and it will need some time and the final patch notes to optimize the allstars. Overall a big buff hits us full for HoA-damage and -levels and a nerf to melding of the flesh walk in too. Perhaps a poison- or bleeding- HoA and different support-minions will be new variations!

New bone-minion-ring is anounced!

Minion damage possible on shields! New minion-wands interesting!

New +2 minion-gem-implicit-corruption on body armours or gloves - mmhmm, I still not gaze a possibility how it would replace skin of the lords 2x +2 levels all gems HoA+ empower or creates the possibilty of HoA-gloves. Lionseye vision-crusader-plate-armour +2 will be more interesting for clearing in high density.

For us most interesting:
Helmets can now roll +1–+2 to Level of all Minion Skill Gems - that is a big great variation to Eber's Unification and we get much more flexible in gearing! With crafting an eldritch-helmet we gain 12% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills and increased despair-effect. Top! Also the next tipping point Hoa-lvl 34 is in close sight and now arrives when we max the build! Benchcraft!

Phantasms buffed!

Spiders are nerfed -because we use them much more as utility to buff with withers and they deal only 15-20% of our total damage it will remain a strong possibility. Simply change unbound ailments to feeding frenzy... We loose a bit clearspeed or simply take in 11 phantasms as HoA-support in maps. No problem at all, but other set-ups with CIP, United in dreams, phantasms, spectral spirits turn more interesting, so we would get an open flask slot etc.

On the other side - with the removals of minion-poison-penalty it looks like it's in the end a small buff or only very tiny small nerf for arakaali's..... and last not least ... Arakaali's fang will be perhaps in leaguestart cheaper.

Haste buff - interesting, especially for melee cycloning with high virulences

New necro - ascendancy unholy might - HoA-witch becomes charming

Spirit offering changed into crits - very interesting, let's see, we can stack with ancient skull, minion mastery, vicious bites and gravepact or use simply flesh offering.

Minions poisoning, igniting and bleeding buffed great - very interesting. Let's wait for the patch-notes. It's already a buff to the vulnerability-curse (and also to despair) with divergent sniper's mark before using white triad grips. It offers in the end more damage and perhaps a bit more flexibilty on the gloves-slot. With the high HoA base damage and high ats scaling poisoning up looks most promising.

Reservation mastery nerf - We can compensate with an eldritch-helmet increased efficiencies-implicit or 1 passives more is needed somewhere else or we use one reservation mastery in total less. Going without "influence" will be one way. Probably/perhaps we balance into third large cluster to max up the big HoA-buff and use simply one clusterskill more for easy manamanagement or more easy a bit HoA-efficiencies of herald-efficienies-mastery "presage".
It's already now a great possibility to stack spell block on large clusters or bone offerings with mistress of sacrifice and to go without tempest shield - so not much will change, but auras were nerfed a bit with a bit lesser increased effects and other passives become more valuable.

Flasks charges gained when hit nerf - sh%$#@ of course mageblood becomes even wide further more b.i.s. and it fits perfect in the build. Overall the build is not flasks-depepending. Not a big problem.

Sniper's mark - no more flasks charges gained for writhing jar, we could compensate in minor ryslatha-pantheon against bosses without burning ground, let's see and we need to balance it out or improve our flask-management ingame. We are already in 100% ailments-immunities and lethe shade is a great keystone already used against ubers, so we can run on burning ground and change the pantheon.
Perhaps in the end spectral spirits and phantasms will take the spider's job or do we unite with Vorana's March's Arbalists? With the HoA buff are many new combinations possibel ...

Melding of the flesh - added max resistances penalty 4% - that is a 30% nerf, around 30% more elemental damage taken - in our build not the biggest problem because we use so many defensive layers and easy cap 75% real full spellblock.
Perhaps aegis aurora get cheaper in leaguestart again.

The variation apep's supremacy and/ or stacking some +max resistances with clusterskills like prismatic carapace and prismatic dance and impossible escape etc. is not too bad too.

The variation 100% spell suppression at our side of the tree got harder with hard decreasements on gear when I overlooked nothing? But it remains a possibility: 22% Instinct, 25% with an impossible escape and 4 passives (with "entrench" we would again get flask-charges for writhing jar), 15% watcher's eye with grace, 10-20% 1-2x elegant form, 10% quartz-flask... that is 82-92%. With the new rare helmet-suffixes and eldritch-implicits it's a nice choice to reach out.

No changes to aegis aurora, determination and molten shell.

+++ 60%-80% buffed attackspeed +++ Much flexibilty in gearing with new helmet-prefixes +2 lvl, HoA's next tipping point lvl 34 arrives! +++

Improvements of the build

Spoiler

Legendaries and United in Dreams

Spoiler

Many legendary pieces were top buffed in 3.19 Lake of Kalandra.

While the new Rainbowstride boots and Heartbreaker-dagger bring in some advantages in times of levelling, the big buff of minion-poisoning without the downscaling before enables to max the sword "United in dreams". It's 60% chance to poison is like one half more HoA-support, millions more damage.

In wide open maps and areas the HoA develops full range and force without the spiders swarm of Arakaali's fang. And it's easy to scale doubled 30-40M damage in remaining 95% defences.

I added all infos in the build and on ghastly-jewels minion-poisonchance as prefered damage-stat.

Improvements HoA-virulences

Spoiler

I tested again hundreds of skills and supports to generate 70-90 HoA virulences by 85% poisonchance continuous singletarget.

Storm burst remains far best. I linked in faster casting by default for 50% better buffing es on hit with the watcher's eye's discipline-mod and/ or quality of life storm brands in maps.

And purifying flame is surprisingly another great channeled second skill. It's es-regeneration and curse-immunities synergizes great for the allstars too. It hits two times and reach full virulences in most situations.

Mageblood

Spoiler

After selling a b.i.s. Cold Iron Point and b.i.s. Lethe Shade Skin of the Lords in Standard I personally got first time hands on a mageblood belt.

So I drank all flasks and tried out many set-ups.

And I am still more trying out with much fun....

The buff is big with the 140% increased global defences of the build. You reach by default 100k armour and permament bleeding immunities are very relaxing. The increased movementspeed is so nice permament. Imba.

It's straight possible to change out Aul's uprising and fit in an Uul-Netol's amulet for 40% more damage with mageblood, presage on the tree and 2× circles of nostalgia. With United in dreams this set-up doubles damage to 40M and more and still remaining in infinitive ehp.

This is close to reaching Uber-Bosses farming-status in almost full tank-capacities.

Perhaps meta-ready.

As fifth unique flask I added an Ironflasks for the by SoL doubled 400 ward as strong alternative.

More

Spoiler

I added more large cluster alternatives so it's easy to get strong large clusters cheap and early.

I cleaned up and improved the clarity of the pob-skill-tab.

I developed in details some pob-trees.

Because the juggs and tricksters far not optimize their offrensives and set-ups until now I will perhaps publish the allstars build in these interesting tanky ascendancies at some time too.

Popularity of the build

Spoiler

80000 views of the new Necromancer Allstars in [3.19].

It was the second most popular Necro-minion-build in the witch-forum this league and most popular in the guardian-ascendancy again.

That is a huge success for the young build.

Many Youtube-videos with tanking the maven's memory game, Mapping deliriums and United in Dreams were popular and channel play L raised clicks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1eBRrTgGPb5pcHvUXyd_HA

When you more favourite the channel, perhaps I will add some glory day webcam and audio.

Leaderboards

Spoiler

A bit later as usual, after one week, the build was in both guardian and necromancy ascendancy again in top positions.

Trading

Spoiler

The shield Aegis Aurora was extreme expensive again. This was affordable for many Arachnophilias only in week 2 of the league.

Melding of the flesh raised price too. Aul's uprising was cheap as well as Skin of the Lords and other gear, jewels and clusters.

To summarize: week 1 was awful, after 10 days everything was like last leagues.

Congratulations to GoGoTake / SubetenoMaMa

Lvl 100 Hardcore again!

Spoiler
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 8, 2022, 9:31:00 AM
Is there a way to save threads?... if not i'm just leaving a comments for now :P
So I am waiting for the 3.20-update of the path of building community fork. Best wishes to the team for all their great work!! Thank you a lot!

After the awesome buffs to the build of the arachnophilia allstars in all last three leagues to both defences and even more doubling and trippling the damage this league gets interesting too.

In 3.20 there will arrive again new changes in path of exile meta. I hope that melee-weapons are buffed big. But most curious I am about the synergizes of the new uber-bosses-rewards with heralds and minions.

I personally am not a rogue-like-kiting-arpg-fan - instead I am pushing the HoA to 40/50M in almost full tankyness and further to 90M with some balances more into damage in standard in the moment with united in dreams and uul netol's vol and optimize some details in the guide.

Most straight the new curse ring will lift the Allstars off to 5 curses with one ring slot. The allstars are almost always in full power charges. More notes are in close reach on the tree for 6 curses. We can trigger curses in multiple possibilities. Vixens gloves are an easy qol alternative also.

In our classic set-up despair is buffed around 50%. And probably temporal chains will replace sniper's mark. Especially with "United in dreams" or ghastly eye-jewel's minion poisonchance it will be the best damage-curse with integrated huge defensive buffs and capacities. Probaby we trigger or selfcast despair for much more effect.

On the tree we will get perhaps in many set-ups 1 free passive point - we need 1 more in whispers of doom, but get 4 free in arcane guarding with the new ailment-avoidances-slots like the new fireborn jewel and spend 2 for spellblock again. So I hope one remains and when not the hex-buff will be worth the point.

Next the spell-impale on the new gloves looks very interesting. I am not sure about, but perhaps the impales trigger also the virulences to 5x more easy generating full virulences.

The returning projectiles, also on one ring, will perhaps double virulences also with ball-lightning, blazing salvo etc. in cwc.

So there is a lot stuff to test and I updated already the guide in many spoilers.

I will miss the beautiful big popups of stacked juiced exarch-altars-swarms much. So much nice action on the screen was a pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKzqeROG9QY

The Arachnophilia Allstars will be one of the strongest minion builds in 3.20 with 30M and by far the leading most tanky one with their 4 big tanky defensive auras. When all other mortal minions collapse and die in the sanctum the scorpion will sting down already from wide range the foes.

Arachnophilia!
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 10, 2022, 1:34:28 PM
Couple of virulence tips:

1. For guys who use United in Dreams: Lancing Steel - GMP - Chance to Poison (or Faster Attacks) - Withering Touch support.

Easy max virulence and wither stacks. The best alternative for spiders.
No need for totems, skellies or withering step.

2. Another self-casting option: Eye of Winter - Unleash - GMP - Chance to poison.

Alternative for storm burst. No need to channel, but cast speed is a bit long. Anyway, pretty reliable.
Last edited by monik390 on Dec 9, 2022, 1:43:20 AM
Hello, what is urs favourite farm strategies with this build?
"
monik390 wrote:
Couple of virulence tips:

1. For guys who use United in Dreams: Lancing Steel - GMP - Chance to Poison (or Faster Attacks) - Withering Touch support.

Easy max virulence and wither stacks. The best alternative for spiders.
No need for totems, skellies or withering step.

2. Another self-casting option: Eye of Winter - Unleash - GMP - Chance to poison.

Alternative for storm burst. No need to channel, but cast speed is a bit long. Anyway, pretty reliable.

Lancing Steel looks great if you don't have a problem with mana regen. It's actually 4x as much mana as SB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info