[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 70-170M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI

The anouncements look great...
Sanctum seems perfect for ranged immortal minions...
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 6, 2022, 9:50:45 AM
"
Blackslash wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Blackslash wrote:
Yo Chromino,
GREAT BUILD!

Can you take a look to my character and give me suggestions how to improve?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/YdAqW8Qm

Thank you

Hi Blackslash!

Thank you too a lot!
And congrats to lvl 99!

You geared already almost b.i.s.

I would advice to:

- for tankyness "influence" buffs better instead "arcane focus" (or instead "sanctum of thoughts")

- You already arrived at perfect 85% chance to poison. Change "chance to poison" to "faster casting" (less delay, more es/hit) or to anomalous purifying flame (nicer mtx, es-regeneration, 50% curse-immunities)

- in ordinary content (not bosses) perhaps try out one passive wicked ward (instead one cult-leader)

- change awakened vicious projectiles to awakened void manipulation for some damage.

You have much overcapped/geared resis, dex, str, and a bit spellblock, and can balance instead into:

- with the mageblood stack a bit more lightning and fire resis on clustertransferpassives. Change with harvest the cold-resis on the unset ring and one medium cluster to lightning-resis. Use more catalysts on the ring and change the ring's int-benchcraft to added resis or something more needed.

Then after change the bismuth-flask to a basalt flask for much more armour, physical damagereductions and es on block. You will need mandatory 75-79% resis on one flask-suffix.

- stack some more +max resis/ +max cold resis. Change one split personality into an impossible escape-jewel with unwavering stance/ imbalanced guard for 17% total less damage taken or a unique medium/ small cluster winterprowler (/ or introspection for mixed global defences and mana efficiencies).

- change the other split personality from es/ dex to es/int (or try out a very good jewel es/ resis/ minions chance to poison, with mageblood and a stacked melding of the flesh 4k es are very often enough)

- in wide open designed content/maps try out the sword "united in dreams" for more damage with awakened fork instead pierce

- Perhaps you can now last finally change also the large veteran defender-cluster to a minion-damage or voices cluster. Also one passive spellblock on the tree or on an unique medium cluster and then changing out one large spellblock-cluster is possible.
Then one of the final big upgrades would be a voices cluster.

Oh man, great suggestions, thank you!
A voices cluster with "Adds 3 Small Passive Skills which grant nothing" it's enough?
Another question...when i allocate passive points i must sacrifice always "Cult Leader" on clusters?
Thanks for your time

Yes, 3 small passives granting nothing is perfect and stronger as the different large clusters like spellblock or minion damage.

Cult leader is great, but when you max the build more clusters solely with using "pure agony" are better for the max damage. Or to max +max resistances using "purposeful harbinger" is interesting also instead cult-leader. Or search for unique megamaniac clusters with pure agony and 2 more strong skill like skill-efficiencies, avoidances, spellblock etc.. It's showed in the tradelinks and in end of spoiler "jewels and clusters", but strong ones are really rare. So yes, sacrifice cult-leader.
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 3, 2022, 11:51:18 AM
Hi Chromino,

about United in Dream Cutlass. If I have a 95% poison chance without it, it's useless right? Or am I missing something? I wonder why it should be better than CIP. THX in advance!
"
Deerminator wrote:
Hi Chromino,

about United in Dream Cutlass. If I have a 95% poison chance without it, it's useless right? Or am I missing something? I wonder why it should be better than CIP. THX in advance!

Hi Deerminator!

United in dreams adds 60% poisonchance for the Herald. That's more damage as Cold Iron Point or Arakaali's and much better to scale up further with the chaos-mastery, absolution or anomalous vaal skeletons & feeding frenzy or Uul-Netol's amulet. In wide open areas or singletarget against bosses United in dreams has many advantages, much more damage when you use anomalous withering step, more flexibility and one flaskslot free without writhing jar.

Against proximity shield-mobs or in smaller rooms of dungeonmaps Arakaali's spiders remain faster.

Your own poisonchance in combination with pure agony on medium clusters, the golden rule, castspeed and a fast hitting skill like stormburst is needed to generate maximal HoA-virulences. The number of HoA-virulence-stacks define the HoA-damage. But it is different to minion's poisonchance, which is a different support and buff separated extreme HoA-damage since [3.19].

Before minion's poison was downscaled, now it's extreme nice to use with United in dreams and ghastly eyes. Don't activate the envy-aura, other auras are much more valuable.

It fits perfect into the build with withers and despair, the HoA-buff in [3.19] and the scorpion's style hitting fast and hard.
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 4, 2022, 12:26:47 PM
The Arachnophilia Allstars for dummies please! :D

or maybe i should try and read the guide not at 2am.... :S
Hi if i avoid to use Arakali fang, what is the gem setup for HoAg ? . i dont like to use the jar flask mechanic to generate spiders. And i want to start this build when i get the skill , ofc if one of my guild members give to me the gem that would be in act 2.
And what is the order to see the diferations varitions in he pob?
always loved this build but i never get a nice build to scale in the uber late game and this is the unique that do

"
colombano1 wrote:
Hi if i avoid to use Arakali fang, what is the gem setup for HoAg ? . i dont like to use the jar flask mechanic to generate spiders. And i want to start this build when i get the skill , ofc if one of my guild members give to me the gem that would be in act 2.
always loved this build but i never get a nice build to scale in the uber late game and this is the unique that do

I dont like the flask mechanics, tbh i dont like the need for a skill just to kill the worms and get spiders so i use Gravebind in every araakali build.
"
Qinty wrote:
The Arachnophilia Allstars for dummies please! :D

or maybe i should try and read the guide not at 2am.... :S

Hey Quinty!

Hehe! Yes, it's a little bit more complex to optimize the important stats mana, auras, virulences and miniondamage.

But when you follow the TL;DR at the start of the build you get all important stuff.

Hehe, just ask when you are searching for Infos.
"
foxxito wrote:
"
colombano1 wrote:

I dont like the flask mechanics, tbh i dont like the need for a skill just to kill the worms and get spiders so i use Gravebind in every araakali build.

Gravebinds are nice, but their "nearby" is very small and all poisoned killed mobs already count as killed by yourself.

In lategame it's no problem - simply farm mostly wide open maps and use united in dreams instead arakaali's with the default set-up. When you farm dungeon-maps or proximity shields-mobs switch in phantasms in the HoA supports.

I personally add also cast when stunned - absolution- feeding frenzy for the frenzy-buff.
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 6, 2022, 9:47:47 AM
"
colombano1 wrote:

For levelling HoA is great, only against proximity shields and edges in dungeons I would take in another source of damage: phantasms into the supports, absolution and your own storm-brands/ storm burst buffed with spiritual aid on the tree. Or use "convocation". All tipps are in the spoiler "Tipps for levelling".

The pob which is opened first is the best optimized and balanced. For lvl 97-100 probably take one of the bit more tanky trees with a bit more defences and recovery, when you did not maxed melding of the flesh or mageblood.

Scroll up in the tree-tab of the pob and you find the sequenze of developping levelling trees before CI, with CI-Transformation and using all auras early in leaguestart with low-budget.
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 5, 2022, 1:32:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info