May Expansion Name Reveal

lets see how it feel to play next league :=)
You guys must reduce the contents of the game. Of course, if you want more players.

More content = more bugs and things to fix and update.

Your focus now must be on new improvements to the engine and graphics, not on contents.
Do not forget to add at least 10 more layers of complexity and new gems. Also we love more collectables for progression so we can spend more and more time for gringing. Who needs life when there is Path of Exile?!
"
klan_nedoklan wrote:
Do not forget to add at least 10 more layers of complexity and new gems. Also we love more collectables for progression so we can spend more and more time for gringing. Who needs life when there is Path of Exile?!

3.17 removed all complexity and grind from the progression of the core game.

The endgame gameplay loop is grinding, so that will never change. Grinding the Acts with every character is an issue and will have to addressed at some point.
wow 28s of nothing lol
"
Hoheinheim wrote:
A buff to Scorching ray ? i hope so ... my scorching ray build is already very strong now i hope to make it even stronger :D

Scorching Ray best skill in the game for me i strart H&S with it in Diablo 3 and will league start again with it next league now I know how strong this skill !

from my experience, having to stand still to fight is a death sentence in poe and there is no way this is ever gonna be fixed except the skill one shots bosses.

but i'm excited to get proven wrong.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Even the word which is the name is so hype and exciting, I cannot wait for the name. It'll be a good evening.
Oh Sh*t here we go again? xd cant wait Announce and hype around new league >_<
Last edited by STompAsoFun on Apr 27, 2022, 11:04:16 AM
What are the chances that we summoners are going to get a new Vaal minion any time soon? We've only had Vaal Skeles for forever now. time to give us another Vaal minion. LETS GOOOOO
Sentinel!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info