Texture bug

I must be dumb.
I can't find the texture cache files on my Mac with the official client... :D

Btw, can anyone confirm that the problem is still under investigation or what ?
The issues still persists in 3.19 after a clean install !!!
Still seeing this in 3.20 on an older Intel and brand new M1 mac. Occasionally, the corruption is so bad that half the screen is blocked. Other times, it's just sketchy lines that I can play around. Restarting the game fixes it, for a while, but that's not really an option when you're in the middle of a Lab run.

IMHO, it's ridiculous how long this issue has been allowed to fester on the Mac platform.
+1, m1max macbook pro, stopped playing in act 1 since i could see quite nothing from mudflats onward
Last edited by _piekz on Dec 20, 2022, 5:03:03 PM
Hey GGG,
with this bug being around for ages, why don‘t you add it to the „MacOS known issues list“?
Literally every Mac user I talked to has this super annoying texture bug, which can easily get you killed!
I recently received a PM from Henry_GGG saying the following:

"
We still have an open ticket for this particular problem.
I've bumped it to our Production team to push for a fix, sooner rather than later.
Hopefully we can get this sorted once and for all.
M1 air 16GB user here. Nothing terrible, but yeah have the texture problem as described.
I have those bugs too. Imac 2019 (Ventura 13.2.1) Never happened before, and the game is barely playable. It seems that those issues have been reported for a while now… something soon? Thank you.
Almost a year now and still not fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info