Texture bug

I'm running path of exile on a macbook air m1. Since this morning i've had issues with textures flipping out and creating lines all over the place.

I've restarted my computer and client many times and have tried fiddling with the graphic options but nothing seems to work.

My fps count is also significantly lower than normal. I usually hover around 60 fps at low settings but I have trouble maintaining 40 fps.

I don't know how to imbed an image directly so here is a imgur album.
https://imgur.com/a/MuMr7sj
Last edited by Onlight23 on Apr 21, 2022, 8:28:36 AM
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2023, 9:27:06 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Still more texture bugs today. The game is almost unplayable since the last update.

"
Onlight23 wrote:
I'm running path of exile on a macbook air m1. Since this morning i've had issues with textures flipping out and creating lines all over the place.

I've restarted my computer and client many times and have tried fiddling with the graphic options but nothing seems to work.

My fps count is also significantly lower than normal. I usually hover around 60 fps at low settings but I have trouble maintaining 40 fps.

I don't know how to imbed an image directly so here is a imgur album.
https://imgur.com/a/MuMr7sj

I'm having the same problem on a Macbook Pro M1 Max. I am on the latest MacOS release (Monterey 12.3.1) so it isn't an outdated driver issue and it was not happening at all yesterday. It's only started since the patch.

There is nothing in the graphics settings to fiddle with (no DX on a Mac obviously and no Vulkan config options either). Some game mechanics such as cyclone intermittently stop working as well. Hopefully there is a fix coming soon.
Same texture problems since the last patch on an iMac Pro (macOS 10.14.6).
I never see these problems before the 3.17.4 update.
Same Issues here:
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
MacOS: 12.3.1
idem on mac os mojave

texture on some maps (delves and map texture blank)

and still crash to:
siege of atlas for new guetes exarque and eater word.

no quests is possible now anymore. (crash when enter in portal)

Same issue here

MacOS Big Sur (11.4)
iMac Retina 4K, 2017

Is somebody caring about this ?
It's barely playable...
Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.
Same here on an Intel Mac. In some areas the ground texture does not load at all. Funny things is you are able to see monsters hidden underground before they spawn above it LOL
Can also confirm countless other visual glitches like showed above on the screenshots.

Also the lading times increased very noticeable for me. The patch aiming to improve texture streaming backfired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info