[3.17] Scion CWDT - 144mil dps / 100% Suppression / 95% Evade / 75% Block - AFK Uber Elder farming

"
xinon wrote:
Hi mate.

Is this build 3.18 viable ?

And also, could it be done on a lower starter budget ?

I'll answer this, to start this build you need specific things which are not particularly available at league start or with starter budget.

Anomalus skeletons (this is mandatory to achieve the damage it has in the video with cristalize omniscience, my version has Summon skeletons 20 and +1 ammy to reach the breakpoint) will be ridiculous expensive like last league, and Anomalus minion speed. Let's not forget to Dust which need to be specific calculated to start the loop.

Olroth's resolve the flask is mandatory and not available at league start or on a budget and you need it 28% which means Hillock slam on it.

If you want the bare minimum budget, check my character list "Blonde Beauty" , that's made on the very budget and carried me to 27 Simulacrum.

And this league is the worst for this build, because there are a couple of modifiers that break your build and instant kill you.

The mob that disables your flasks (Malediction or whatever his name was) will instant kill as you rely on the ward to not die.

Rejuvanating, will kill you if the aura touches you.

The one that doesn't grant flask charges got nerfed so I do not know.

Suggestion : Don't league start with this char, and don't cry until mobs get nerfed to be somehow manageable.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 17, 2022, 6:44:21 AM
Hi there :) Were you swapping jewels depending on content? Just noticed you have tailwind in simulacrum video, while in pob you have ranger ascendancy (and without it suppress chance isn't capped).
how is this vs lvl 85 eater of worlds?
can some 1 show me where im going wrong or what i need to change/improve to be able to tank uber elder ?

im fairly tanky but i still get done by the bigger things .

https://pastebin.com/nGbE5iDy

IGN : MegaZebie or Brain_Damaged_Looper

thx for the help in advance

hi m8 is this build have ver for 3.19 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info