[3.17] CWDT Scion - PoB with trade-links for fast buying
Put the Skeleton setup in Helm
Then link Forbidden rite with CWDT level 9 and put it in gloves
Swap the positions of Ice spear and Elemental focus in your body armour
Finally swap Freezing pulse, creeping frost with Arcane surge and Added cold damage, Push the skills to the bottom sockets.
Last edited by Akshay on Apr 14, 2022, 12:28:31 PM
Tried swapping the setup around and the loop stops even sooner than before :(
From my observation:
1. Mana doesn't reach 0 when loop stops
2. Sometimes when I open strongbox it stops
3. After I kill a boss or boss switches phase or something like that it stops but this is kinda random, happened 50/50.
So frustrating I can't seem to find anyone experiencing the same problem.
EDIT: I found out why my build is partially bricked. It's the Forbidden Jewel Assassin - when I have elusive effect sometimes I dodge my own damage entirely so the loop stops. I think this is a very important information haven't been mentioned anywhere. DO NOT SLOT IN ASSASSIN!!!
Last edited by laststraw9 on Apr 14, 2022, 1:48:48 PM
on Apr 14, 2022, 1:16:28 PM
The only reason I could imagine is from your forbidden jewels the assassin mode, not sure if that could be the case but try to unsocket it and see (I assume it could be that elusive kicks in and you stop taking self dmg? elusive grants chance to avoid 15% of all damage which would include forbidden rite/heartloop)
let me know if that helped.
else your build looks great
ah you already wrote it, good that this was the case ^^
yes, that finding should go to the list for all other people:
a lot of people message me why loop is not working here are few things:
1) chaos resistance on jewels/belt/items (if you have chaos resistance you need to re adjust HP, so stick to -60% if you dont know how to calculate it)
2) armour on jewels/belt/items
3) pantheons phy reduction
4) too low HP / low ward
5) do not use anything which avoid ALL damage since you need to damage yourself for CWDT to work (e.g. Elusive)
if you want to get more tanky (you are tanky but not "immune" to one shots e.g. shaper slam) you could try to stack attack/spell dmg block, but thats crazy to min/max
Last edited by heytakemydataplease on Apr 14, 2022, 6:05:29 PM
on Apr 14, 2022, 6:00:27 PM