[3.17] CWDT Scion - PoB with trade-links for fast buying

@laststraw9

Put the Skeleton setup in Helm

Then link Forbidden rite with CWDT level 9 and put it in gloves

Swap the positions of Ice spear and Elemental focus in your body armour

Finally swap Freezing pulse, creeping frost with Arcane surge and Added cold damage, Push the skills to the bottom sockets.
Last edited by Akshay on Apr 14, 2022, 12:28:31 PM
"
Akshay wrote:
@laststraw9

Put the Skeleton setup in Helm

Then link Forbidden rite with CWDT level 9 and put it in gloves

Swap the positions of Ice spear and Elemental focus in your body armour

Finally swap Freezing pulse, creeping frost with Arcane surge and Added cold damage, Push the skills to the bottom sockets.

Tried swapping the setup around and the loop stops even sooner than before :(

From my observation:

1. Mana doesn't reach 0 when loop stops
2. Sometimes when I open strongbox it stops
3. After I kill a boss or boss switches phase or something like that it stops but this is kinda random, happened 50/50.

So frustrating I can't seem to find anyone experiencing the same problem.

EDIT: I found out why my build is partially bricked. It's the Forbidden Jewel Assassin - when I have elusive effect sometimes I dodge my own damage entirely so the loop stops. I think this is a very important information haven't been mentioned anywhere. DO NOT SLOT IN ASSASSIN!!!
Last edited by laststraw9 on Apr 14, 2022, 1:48:48 PM
"
laststraw9 wrote:
Hi heytakemydataplease!

I'm not exactly following your build guide but have something quite similar. I've tried Divergent CWDT 21/20 in SOTL, Anomalous Skele 21/20 but it didn't work out for me so I figured I didn't have enough HP to run 21 skele. I switched to 11/20 skele, 19/20 Divergent CWDT, lower than lvl19 lesser duration and it works!

The problem makes it feel scuffed actually starts here: in hideout my loop sustains forever, but in map, especially in the middle of mob packs or in front of boss it randomly stops. I have to quickly restart it and it feels annoying because it takes sometimes to ramp up again.

I thought it was a mana issue so I respec MOM and slot in lvl1 FR and self cast Sigil. But I keeps running into the same problem again and again which make the experience very frustrating.

I was wonder if you can have a look at my POB and help me figure about what's wrong with it..

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/rmDhS8a6

Thank you so much!

The only reason I could imagine is from your forbidden jewels the assassin mode, not sure if that could be the case but try to unsocket it and see (I assume it could be that elusive kicks in and you stop taking self dmg? elusive grants chance to avoid 15% of all damage which would include forbidden rite/heartloop)

let me know if that helped.

else your build looks great

//edit
ah you already wrote it, good that this was the case ^^

yes, that finding should go to the list for all other people:
a lot of people message me why loop is not working here are few things:
1) chaos resistance on jewels/belt/items (if you have chaos resistance you need to re adjust HP, so stick to -60% if you dont know how to calculate it)
2) armour on jewels/belt/items
3) pantheons phy reduction
4) too low HP / low ward
5) do not use anything which avoid ALL damage since you need to damage yourself for CWDT to work (e.g. Elusive)

if you want to get more tanky (you are tanky but not "immune" to one shots e.g. shaper slam) you could try to stack attack/spell dmg block, but thats crazy to min/max

Last edited by heytakemydataplease on Apr 14, 2022, 6:05:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info