[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

sadly I am not that deep into the math (yet), so not 100% sure but you need about 3070hp with this gem to make it work. There is reason why this guide is trying to mention all the numbers exactly^^[/quote]

I raise my health up to 3665 and still CWDT don't trigger. I'm completely confused by this build and miss my 120EX :([/quote]

is your build still broken? [/quote]

no ty, we could fix this after about 3 hours with help of a forum members, making this build to work is like a PhD proposal XD, hardest build ever to figure out, but it's so satisficing
"
7dark9 wrote:

no ty, we could fix this after about 3 hours with help of a forum members, making this build to work is like a PhD proposal XD, hardest build ever to figure out, but it's so satisficing

did you fix your build? biggest question.
Last edited by Akshay on Jun 5, 2022, 5:41:38 PM
"
Milborn wrote:
"
Akshay wrote:
"
xenodc wrote:
Great build. Fast clear + high dps.

One small drawback though: you can't join any party play 99% of the time because almost everyone is running determination by default.

No rota for you; just you and your cwdt.

Make a CWDT party
Join my guild Makers

Hi, what do you mean "CWDT party", i have the same problem, i cant do any rota :/

we can do our own rota, join my guild Makers, message me in-game

temporary guild for this league, might disband after this league
"
aerfall wrote:
Been slowly upgrading and got 27% cdr working now. Also working towards the 81% Max resists.

Currently trying to do 4 flasks, but not seeing what else I'm missing. Currently have 72% duration and 95% charges gained.

pob: https://pastebin.com/PK1utGR1

Kind of stumped unless I need exactly 71% duration based on the guide's first option (71/95). Any thoughts?

can you try 72% and 95%, i had checked this last league and it worked, olorth 100%

this league, i know for sure, 77% and 85% works
just now i finished a build with 79% and 85% , it worked like a charm.

i am only concerned about olroth's uptime, not about kiara or dying sun 100%
"
Akshay wrote:

can you try 72% and 95%, i had checked this last league and it worked, olorth 100%

72/95 not working for me for 100% olroth's. Going to switch out belt shortly to bump up duration a bit to see if that helps! Will let ya know what happens.

Edit: Nope. 82/95 still kills me lol
Last edited by aerfall on Jun 5, 2022, 6:16:22 PM
"
aerfall wrote:
"
Akshay wrote:

72/95 not working for me for 100% olroth's. Going to switch out belt shortly to bump up duration a bit to see if that helps! Will let ya know what happens.

Edit: Nope. 82/95 still kills me lol

oh damn, use this flask enchant
Reused at the end of flask effect

Used when charges full, does not work.
Quick note: You can add an Overflowing Chalice as your 4. flask in your 3 Flask setup for some DPS gains. I got a '100% increased charges gaine by other Flask...' with 'use when charges reach full' enchant. Tested it in my hideout for 10min, so it should work.

Flask duration: 57%
Charges gained: 75%
Last edited by Vanderham on Jun 6, 2022, 3:36:53 AM
"
Akshay wrote:
"
Broshnek wrote:
can anyone check my char my loop isnt working

Anomalous Minion Speed is a must

You have also decided to forgo the voices and blessed rebirth setup, means you must buy Anomalous Summon Skeleton. Make it level 11 and use it.

Managed to get the loop working with just minion speed, but I die half of the times whenever I start the loop, what causes this?
mine about 10ex :) https://youtu.be/ztdZ5sN7yv8 to make it work

and now it's like 12 or 13 i dont know, 1ex fusing staff

the belt trick is use jewellery recom, easily get 20% reduce flask 20% CDR so you can just spam eater currency for 7% on boots or 5% with lesser eater + 2-3% CDR abyss jewel

https://youtu.be/l9aCYNao-Ic
Last edited by uhdgamer on Jun 6, 2022, 5:12:45 AM
"
Akshay wrote:
"
7dark9 wrote:

did you fix your build? biggest question.

yes thank you so much, for now managed to get 27% CDR and use less duration and it work totally fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info