[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

I know its a bit lazy or weird to ask here. Can anyone sell me their build? I have 23 div and I wish to give this a try before I quit the league. Please pm me if you can help me out.
Hello, could anyone help me with upgrades? I farmed up to 50 div and don’t know what is the best upgrade to increase dps. What should be my next upgrades?

My character’s name is Louiop

https://pastebin.com/2E7YGakZ
Last edited by zhengz on Sep 16, 2023, 12:16:46 PM
"
Hellocherrio wrote:
Thanks for the build, been using it for the last 3 leagues and it has been amazing.

I have a question about ascendancies. Why don't we want use the sabo ascendancy over elemantalist? On paper it looks stronger with added CDR, AEO and blind on hit. Wondering what's the trade off between the two.

Why you dont want Elementalist?
If you dont pick Elementalist, you can't allocate some skills points from Witch side
Is the socket position of ice spear in the body armor relevant? is the only skill that doesn't loop correctly for me
Hello,

first of all thanks for a really nice guide. But i am stuck. If i use 34% skelli reduction i reach 0,2s recast. But after first trigger it stops. If i use 33% (i use a "To Dust" with 1% lower reduction) then it works. So actually my recast time is 0,4s. If i use the Mastery SKill "Reduced Duration" i can reach 0,36s and it still works. I simply have no idea, why i can´t reach the 0,2s. Any idea what i might have did worng?
Thanks in advance!

bR
Ex
BTW, the belt has 12% increased cooldown recovery
i got it jeaaa. It was the duration mastery. U must not use it if you have increase cool down recovery and 99%

MANY thanks for your threads!!
Hello bro, is any guide to play cold wardloop on occultist?
Hello everyone.
I just make the build,and its great:)
Can someone take a look into my character and guide me what should i upgrade next? Ofcourse i know about quality on gems and char lvl, i mean future upgrades after that :)
Thanks alot
Loop_Lady character :)
Made the mistake of levelling my second character before looking at prices. Olroths is 6 div to start!? Why is it so expensive this league!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info