[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
zZNimaZz wrote:
Hey, thanks for the guide its amazing, I was worried about getting it to work but everything works perfectly.
Im sitting at 2.6k hp, i have 2 big problems i faced in high tier maps.

1st is chill, i get max 30% chilled all the time, its rly annoying and often gets me killed, how do u deal with this?

2nd is the temporal (White) bubble enemies. They break the loop if u go in them, and they seem imposssible to kill from outside them. What do u do about them?

Appreciate it,
Nem

Stormshroud is love, Stormshroud is life, in this case literally - abyss jewel, implicit on boots, and all ailment issues are solved.
Or just pantheon for 50% reduced chill effect.

As for bubbles - they are annoying, and seem a bit more plentiful than in the past. You run in, hit them with all you can before loop breaks, run out, repeat. Or skip, if the rare is tanky or has regen.
"

Stormshroud is love, Stormshroud is life, in this case literally - abyss jewel, implicit on boots, and all ailment issues are solved.
Or just pantheon for 50% reduced chill effect.

As for bubbles - they are annoying, and seem a bit more plentiful than in the past. You run in, hit them with all you can before loop breaks, run out, repeat. Or skip, if the rare is tanky or has regen.

Thanks for the reply, yea i figured best way to kill the bubbles is to weave in and out of them while re-toggling loop.

Some1 else also recommended storm shroud, i was about to go for it before i found a an alternative 1c solution which also solves the issue of curses;

Kiara's Determination silver flask
At 20% quality with good roll gives 3.6 sec stun, chill, freeze & curse immunity. Pretty much solves the major defensive issues. I changed to soul of arkaali upgraded pantheon, and with some shock reduction jewels ignite & shock wont be an issue.
I replaced the movement flask with it, it gives onslaught so its not so bad. If u have great res on gear u can replace the res flask.
This flask made t16 juiced deli feel soooo much smoother and i rarely die now.

I have almost 100% uptime on it, while mapping it never deactivates. But i have replenishing remedies +5% flask duration on belt. With hillock quality it should be full 100% uptime.
Its very difficult to get 100% uptime on Kiara's flask
Any thoughts on the new Sabo node with trigger-bots being used for ward looping? Trying to figure out which version I want to play.
"
JMockz wrote:
Any thoughts on the new Sabo node with trigger-bots being used for ward looping? Trying to figure out which version I want to play.

Feel free to check my current build - it´s a reasonably optimized sabo chaos wardlooper.

I also tried elemental versions, either with ice spear or with VD/DD, and chaos seems to be the best for "reasonable" budget. Ice spear has the issue of bots hugging enemies, so no second form, and VD/DD just kinda... sucks.
I can see ice spear ele version still being the best when you can cap crit in first form, but that would take a lot of currency.

Main issue with sabo it the triggerbots AI, they tend to get stuck in indoor maps - convocation mostly solves it, but it can still be annoying, and adds to socket pressure.
And since they follow you when moving, the "wave of death" effect that gives wardloop a lot of survivability originates behind you, so expect some deaths from reaching packs before your spells:)

Mana is fine with investment into reduced mana cost and / or mana cost paid as life mastery.

And last but not least, cats on damage taken:D

All in all, fun build, would loop again:)
Last edited by Cahir_aep_Ceallach on Apr 18, 2023, 3:47:10 AM
"
zZNimaZz wrote:

Thanks for the reply, yea i figured best way to kill the bubbles is to weave in and out of them while re-toggling loop.

Some1 else also recommended storm shroud, i was about to go for it before i found a an alternative 1c solution which also solves the issue of curses;

Kiara's Determination silver flask
At 20% quality with good roll gives 3.6 sec stun, chill, freeze & curse immunity. Pretty much solves the major defensive issues. I changed to soul of arkaali upgraded pantheon, and with some shock reduction jewels ignite & shock wont be an issue.
I replaced the movement flask with it, it gives onslaught so its not so bad. If u have great res on gear u can replace the res flask.
This flask made t16 juiced deli feel soooo much smoother and i rarely die now.

I have almost 100% uptime on it, while mapping it never deactivates. But i have replenishing remedies +5% flask duration on belt. With hillock quality it should be full 100% uptime.

Kiara is a decent option too - if you want 100% uptime, just hillock it to 28% quality, and it is easy.
It is just not very efficient, because flask slot is so valuable, and all the issues it covers can be solved by other means (like curse reduction jewel corruptions).
Last edited by Cahir_aep_Ceallach on Apr 18, 2023, 3:34:35 AM
Hello, my ice spear doesn't cast on 100% uptime because of mana did i mess up something ? thanks for the build :)
Does this build turn into the FR version later on?
To all people who play this in Crucible...how do you deal with damage over time ?

I guess corrupting blood can be fixed with a jewel corruption implicit but what the other types of damage ? Chaos, fire, burning ground etc?

Also what about elemental ailments ? I saw someone mentioned Kiara flask..but what about shocks or shocked ground ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
To all people who play this in Crucible...how do you deal with damage over time ?

I guess corrupting blood can be fixed with a jewel corruption implicit but what the other types of damage ? Chaos, fire, burning ground etc?

Also what about elemental ailments ? I saw someone mentioned Kiara flask..but what about shocks or shocked ground ?

I actually don't care about any of the DoTs, recoup takes care of them. Max stacks corrupted blood only lowers the rate of recoup, but I still regen to full.
You can check my character, my profile should be public (shalan_the_brainless).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info