[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

my dps so good. but i died alot with delirius maps or when open legion. anybody can check my survival problem?

https://pobb.in/K6Kc21-mAcsN
"
"
SId6Niner wrote:

Yes, if you have an updated version a link to the spreadsheet would be much appreciated.

Here is the updated calculation including sanc relic:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FdoWCWZ00YZHzktc3d9je3fukr3DJSVePnCtiGQno9I/copy

Access to the sheet is restricted. I have requested access under the email sid******@gmail.com
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
"
SId6Niner wrote:
"
"
SId6Niner wrote:

Yes, if you have an updated version a link to the spreadsheet would be much appreciated.

Here is the updated calculation including sanc relic:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FdoWCWZ00YZHzktc3d9je3fukr3DJSVePnCtiGQno9I/edit?usp=sharing

Access to the sheet is restricted. I have requested access under the email sid******@gmail.com

Yeah, I apparently can´t make a copy link properly, great!:)
I have updated the link in original post to read-only, where you can just make a copy. Hopefully. Heh.
"
"
DefeisVS wrote:
I saw some videos of people running 1k+, am I missing something?

1. As stated above, you need a Skin of the Lords or Skin of the Loyal with socket colors according to your preferred gem setup; on Skin of the Lords, be careful not to buy one with a keystone that bricks the build.

2. Allocate points into Serpent Stance and the 30% increased defenses Staff Mastery.

I couldn't check it earlier, got my Loyal for now and it worked, sorry about thay, I really reade the whole guide more than twice but didn't checked the armor we should use lol. Thanks for the info.
"
Clansman77 wrote:
but i died alot with delirius maps or when open legion

This is the problem a lot of us run into. Cahir_aep_Ceallach here in the thread has a spin on the build that is tankier, but with slightly less damage (you'll have to make do with a measly 110m-120m :P ).

He posted a PoB for it yesterday, but we've been yoinking his ideas for weeks now. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧)

"

https://poe.ninja/pob/QpK

Basic ideas are:
Spoiler

- omni kinda sucks for mid budget, and I already played mid-budget omni enough in previous leagues, so with the changes to curses I wanted to try something new.
- Stormshroud added a ton of survivability by being able to cap ailment avoidance by just abyss jewel, boots implicit and craft (or just abyss jewel and flask suffix, if you can fit it in). Seriously, do not underestimate this on any version, being able to ignore alt ailments is huge survivability boost.
- curse changes added 30% more damage to the base build, boosted by Unnatural instinct in socket near recoup nodes.
- Right side Brutal Restraints were cheap, and very power-dense.
- keystones on Relics allowed easier access to Pain Attunement - because I am never, ever, EVER giving up Unwavering Stance, my precioussss...
- Ashes allows you to run Petrified Blood on life for slightly more than 50% life, allowing optimal lowlife status. Anomalous PB means that lowlife actually does not reduce ehp, thus, free damage!:)
- Phantasmal Ice spear with Ashes is a huge QoL, it means always hitting with 2nd form
- socket pressure is solved by Hatred corruption on ring, and thanks to res effi from ashes and nodes from tree it´s possible to run both Hatred and Herald on mana. To get reasonable loop start, this requires reduced mana cost enchant on boots and/or flask suffix

PoB is pretty self-explanatory, exposure in config is from my Relic (because flask regen relic does not exist). If I didnt have that, I would run corrosive elements on large cluster, with 10% from woke coldpen it is enough to quickly and reliably expose everything.

Few notes on the non-optimized parts and options:
- Stormrider on cluster should be Sadist for a few percent more dps - power charges are not needed with weapon corruption. I would suggest not bothering with the corruption for this version, and just run Stormrider - but when I could snipe this for cheap... well, I couldn´t resist.
- rare ring should ideally have fire and lightning damage unveil for Sadist, life roll would also be nice.
- if I need MoM, dangler near Heart and Soul is the one I respec, and I swap jewel with life in to keep loop working without messing with chaos resist.
- helmet implicits are pretty free, take what you need there - phys recoup, penetration, crit, etc can all be good options.
- crit damage support is a bit more damage than woke cold pen, if you are not lazy like me:)
- curses are solved by jewel corruptions, before I had enough that way, I got curse immunity from flask suffix and pantheon
- If you can cap the resist without bismuth, you can also run Kiara and solve stuns and curses that way (this also allows you to skip onslaught on boots)

Total budget in current prices should be around 300-350 div.

To get it cheaper, I would cut (in this order):
- power charge corruption on weapon
- 23% qual on chest cwdt
- multi / flask duration jewels, price on those can... vary wildly.
- after that, it´s up to you to start chopping parts:)

DPS for current setup is around 100 mil for ice spear and cull, I can´t be bothered adding the small contributions for everything else.
Omni version at similar budget should have about the same dps - see Akshay´s 300 div PoB. But compared to that, I get suppress and full ailment immunity.
(that omni PoB could be pushed higher by going lowlife and running Herald on life, at the cost of survivability, and thus would be higher damage than mine - but I wouldn´t want to run it without at least Progenesis)

"
DefeisVS wrote:
Thanks for the info.

Glad you got it working. :)

"
Akshay wrote:
This guild will teach you how to craft and make the most amazing build in POE.

guild

Just noticed this at the top of page 1 - pretty sure that's meant to say "guide"? :think:

Or am I missing out on an awesome Wardloop guild?! D:
Last edited by nihilisticGoliath on Jan 17, 2023, 7:12:26 AM
Hello there! Thx a lot Akshay for sharing build, it looks amazing!

I collected some things, looks like the damage is quite enough, but sometimes there are one-shots. The main question is what steps to strengthen can be both in terms of survivability and damage?

https://pastebin.com/spa3t0hZ
Hey there, wonderful build ! Love it ! Can anybody with a good knowledge check my current character. I am trying to progress on this build, not easy.

I'll try to reach 27% cdr for optimizing dps in the coming days.

Thanks a lot for your help!
I can't get my loop to work. I Feel like I have everything.

Can anyone help?
have spent 62 divines on eldritch ichor and orb of conflicts just trying to get 9% cooldown recovery rate on my boots and have failed every time, am thinking I should of just bought a pair now lol.
"
firenovix wrote:
have spent 62 divines on eldritch ichor and orb of conflicts just trying to get 9% cooldown recovery rate on my boots and have failed every time, am thinking I should of just bought a pair now lol.

How the HELL did you manage that?! Worst luck I ever had was like 5 div for T6 implicit.
Just to make sure - are you rolling cooldown recovery with greater ichors, applying exceptional exarch ember, and always reapplying exceptional ember on every succesful upgrade? Because with the orb of conflict being eignificantly weighted, getting to exceptional is quick, and next upgrade is 50:50. Should not take more than 10 conflicts on average.

If you are doing this, and still getting this unlucky... my condolences:)

"
Bomazon wrote:
I can't get my loop to work. I Feel like I have everything.

Can anyone help?

Well, there are a lot of issues:
- your skeleton duration setup is weird. While this won´t break loop, your skele duration is significantly longer than cooldown. Replace less duration support with anomalous minion speed at 20% qual, remove the mastery at Window of Opportunity cluster, and your cooldown and duration will line up.
- your trigger setup won´t work. you have CWDT level 20 triggering both skeletons and FR, which takes 3272 dmg to trigger. which is more than the 2520 dmg you will take on weapon swap. There is no reason not to use trigger setup in guide, so cwdt lvl 5, skeletons lvl 11, FR lvl 1.
- your FR will probably kill you when you get loop working. You need to get more ward, and some chaos resist (up to -21 resist and at least 1064 ward for your current setup). I assume you are on thight budget, but at least 900-ish ward should be easy, and chaos res is doable - at worst, take Asylum cluster. Always use the calculator to check current setup, because changes in life/chaos resist can cause loop to fail.
Last edited by Cahir_aep_Ceallach on Jan 17, 2023, 10:17:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info