[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Raph32 wrote:
Hey guys, my Loop is not working.. i dont know what im doing wrong.. the calculator says the loop should work.. :D

Try getting more life and mana (if using MoM) if your life and/or mana are depleting too fast before recoup kicks in.
Other than that, you should check your armor and chaos res if your loop doesn't even go through one cycle.
I want to make this build, I play in the league started collecting currency, but I see in different places all say differently: someone says the build works all right, someone says that unplayable

Saw old vids that you can close all the content including Simulacra 30, Uber bosses, etc., after all the changes still build will be able to close it all or is it only for some high tier maps to play for fun now?

And approximately how much div/currency is needed to build a working version to farm maps at least?
"
weter_pro wrote:
I want to make this build, I play in the league started collecting currency, but I see in different places all say differently: someone says the build works all right, someone says that unplayable

Saw old vids that you can close all the content including Simulacra 30, Uber bosses, etc., after all the changes still build will be able to close it all or is it only for some high tier maps to play for fun now?

And approximately how much div/currency is needed to build a working version to farm maps at least?

Day 5 pob - 7 divines.
https://poe.ninja/pob/MGM

i already have the build ready with 7 divines. here is the pob. completed on day 5
build is still strong, the problem is its become a little bit more complex.

its already complex, now add to that, we need to account chaos resistance.

yes you can still kill uber bosses once you spend 200 divines.

But for 15 divines, you can clear everything. all pinnacles.

with 50ish divines, the spell suppression version is very tanky.
Last edited by Akshay on Dec 16, 2022, 12:09:15 AM
"
Akshay wrote:
"
weter_pro wrote:

Day 5 pob - 7 divines.

i already have the build ready with 7 divines. here is the pob. completed on day 5

Gonna collect currency and try to assemble the build in some way to make it work, thanks for letting me know
"
Akshay wrote:
"
weter_pro wrote:

Day 5 pob - 7 divines.

did you craft those ward items yourself or bought them
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
Akshay wrote:
"
weter_pro wrote:

Day 5 pob - 7 divines.

did you craft those ward items yourself or bought them

crafted with 40 fossil and resonators, got lucky on the boots though.

Whats your avg crafting cost per boots/gloves/helm?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:

Whats your avg crafting cost per boots/gloves/helm?

All 3 bases 35c
Resonators 38c
Dense fossils 25c
One orb of Annul 5c

so total 103, basically 33 chaos each. they are pretty low end.

ideally i would like helm 700 ward, gloves 480
boots yeah, lucky on that one.
Ok so I've tested 2 builds I had in 3.18 and 3.17

Budget around 10 mirrors (XDDDDD) - at least what I sold similar build for back then when I finished league

600 less ward is very noticable mostly in mapping. 100% deli is hard now, random shit can 1 shot u

simulacrum is harder because ure less tanky

bossing still good, uber maven dies before she goes into phase

need to get 5 people to see If I can easily clear fully juiced feared

other than that invitations and bosses are easy, only problem uve got is uber sirius if he phases and starts shitting those chaos balls, u get one shot from that, also u cant tank single shaper ball and its hard to tank uber shaper beam (before u could stand in it w/o taking damage)

my pob
https://pastebin.com/PCikr3Gb

I dont have to say that this build will breeze through sanctum on any budget
"
1Rest wrote:
Ok so I've tested 2 builds I had in 3.18 and 3.17

Budget around 10 mirrors (XDDDDD) - at least what I sold similar build for back then when I finished league

600 less ward is very noticable mostly in mapping. 100% deli is hard now, random shit can 1 shot u

simulacrum is harder because ure less tanky

bossing still good, uber maven dies before she goes into phase

need to get 5 people to see If I can easily clear fully juiced feared

other than that invitations and bosses are easy, only problem uve got is uber sirius if he phases and starts shitting those chaos balls, u get one shot from that, also u cant tank single shaper ball and its hard to tank uber shaper beam (before u could stand in it w/o taking damage)

my pob
https://pastebin.com/PCikr3Gb

I dont have to say that this build will breeze through sanctum on any budget

yeah agreed
the question is can we increase life by 600 to compensate for that loss in ward.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info