[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
warpigs1981 wrote:
Hei men , excuse me i asked please to take a look to my build a day a go , but my profile was private...LOL..please take a look now ( your guide is awesome , but i cant find the whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!) i apreciate all the help you can give me . The loops works but the dps is not there ..if you know where i mean...TY

1) You need to use the Annihilating Light staff if you are wanting the dps.

2) This is better played as a scion for the extra skill points.

3) You don't have enough ward on your gear. Helm needs to be 700+, Gloves 400+, and Boots 400+. When you use Olroth's Flask, your total ward should be 1600 or above.

4) Don't try to level with this build - you will either commit suicide or die from mobs, one or the other. Spend the money and level to 98 before you even attempt this build, or you will regret it.
"
AIbatroll wrote:
Hey,

Can't understand the CDR (or maybe I'm blind and can't see the difference...).

- 12 on belt
- 3x2 on jewel = 6
- 9 on boots

So we have 12 + 6 + 9 = 27.

Yet, I can't see the difference. It seems the cast hasn't change at all.

Do I misunderstand something?

Edit : I think the problem is my life pool (or the fact that I dont have divergent cast when damage taken and a rare ring). I'm gonna look further

Life pool needs to be 2500 or more for the summon skeleton and ice spear to sync up. While you may not see much of a difference on screen, your damage will be doubled.
"
Kadamose wrote:

Life pool needs to be 2500 or more for the summon skeleton and ice spear to sync up. While you may not see much of a difference on screen, your damage will be doubled.

I have 2800 life pool. But yeah, maybe I just can't see it.
"
AIbatroll wrote:
"
Kadamose wrote:

I have 2800 life pool. But yeah, maybe I just can't see it.

You can also import your own PoB and see if the cooldowns on ice spear and summon skeletons are matching up. The cooldown on ice spear is a flat 0.198 seconds; therefore, the cooldown and skill duration should also be as close to 0.198 as possible. To check these, simply click Notes and choose summon skeletons. Cooldown and skill duration numbers are what is important.

Also, on your skill tab in game, on two tabs put summon skeletons and ice spear next to each other. If the portraits are in sync with each other, that means you are runnning at full speed; if not, you are only running at half speed.
"
Kadamose wrote:

You can also import your own PoB and see if the cooldowns on ice spear and summon skeletons are matching up. The cooldown on ice spear is a flat 0.198 seconds; therefore, the cooldown and skill duration should also be as close to 0.198 as possible. To check these, simply click Notes and choose summon skeletons. Cooldown and skill duration numbers are what is important.

Also, on your skill tab in game, on two tabs put summon skeletons and ice spear next to each other. If the portraits are in sync with each other, that means you are runnning at full speed; if not, you are only running at half speed.

I can see they match. But I thought that coming from 9%cdr, the 27%cdr would make a difference on how fast they are casted.

Maybe I was wrng.
"
AIbatroll wrote:
"
Kadamose wrote:

I can see they match. But I thought that coming from 9%cdr, the 27%cdr would make a difference on how fast they are casted.

Maybe I was wrng.

Nope, the 27% breakpoint just makes you cast 16% faster on server frames. This spreadsheet will walk you through it. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRWaIWTXa7QFaSG87sdywPEzZE0By46Npr2xn0nnyJuE-fhLKnyxiPDEdE4ndfSMiSncT2lLz0jB8dD/pubhtml#
"
Nope, the 27% breakpoint just makes you cast 16% faster on server frames.

Oh I see now.. Hmm, considering if it's really worthy now^^.
"
AIbatroll wrote:
"
Nope, the 27% breakpoint just makes you cast 16% faster on server frames.

Oh I see now.. Hmm, considering if it's really worthy now^^.

If you're min/maxing, definitely worth it. If not, no. This was a good build, but it's getting nerfed for sure, and it's a little squishy for my tastes.
I swapped to a 4 flask setup and now my loops are out of sync and I can't figure out what is wrong.
Would like some help please.

https://pastebin.com/rDjKunY7
Hello,
thanks for a very nice build! :)

Please, can you check my char and give me som recommendations whats to upgrade or where I made a mistake? I think, my DPS is low :/

PB or in Profile:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/4A0cvAM5

And another question, is this build possible complete all Maven's invitations like Feared,.... ?

Thanks and have a nice day! :o)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info