[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Akshay wrote:
"
FateAvrnicus wrote:
Hi thanks for the build! This is one of the most creative build and very fun to play! I'm doing the budget build and it's already comfortably speeding through t16 content. can't wait to sink some more of my unused currency. I have some questions:
1. Sometimes my loop ends for unknown reason. I noticed this notably during RF. still cant find out the culprit, is it the stun? stun from enemies stopping the loop? or silence?
2. when swapping like 1 out of 10 i get killed instantly. this must be because of the invulnerability phase when entering new place. but there's times when I died when swapping, i hope this is just desync, any ideas or advice will be very appreciated!

You are missing blessed rebirth jewel, your jewel has Renewal, that's incorrect. The minion jewel, check this.

Or you can buy Anomalous summon skeleton, that's the first upgrade.

make sure flask effect is on before you turn on loop

1. Wow thanks a lot for pointing that out. Wth I missed such an obvious stuffs T-T
2. Hi sir i saw your updated 30ex budget on Youtube, that one without anomalous skellies. Which one do you recommend more, that version or just follow this one with the upgrades you listed on the guide? Thanks again!
"
Akshay wrote:
"
infinimer wrote:

The only issue i have (outside of random one shots because i was bad and got hit by a big boss ability) is that i always have to weapon swap twice for the loop to keep working. The first swap always stops. I'm fairly certain it's because i run out of mana and the second swap works because i'm recouping mana from self damage after the first swap and that's enough to keep it sustained. Is this right?

Do you have any quick fixes for that?

In helm put skeleton first then forbidden rite at last
In weapon swap gem slots freezing pulse with arcane surge

You are using normal CWDT, that means you need 3625 life with single heartbound loop
right now you are doing only the half the damage

Either use 2nd heartbound loop or switch to Divergent CWDT and with rare ring, get chaos resistance, it helps mitigate FR damage. I added calculator in the post, you can use it
If you have more than 2510 life, then some chaos resistance is needed to mitigate FR damage, assuming your ward less than 1900.

Oh interesting, so the socket order matters? Would you mind explaining how/why? I love learning the small details of PoE.

I can't drop the rare ring because it's the only way i have enough omniscience for Annihilating Light in this setup.

Hmm i have been adding health because i thought more hp = good but seems like i was wrong haha, didn't know enough about the mechanics of the build.

Then i will swap for divergent CWDT and try to get some chaos res somewhere.
"
infinimer wrote:

Oh interesting, so the socket order matters? Would you mind explaining how/why? I love learning the small details of PoE.

I can't drop the rare ring because it's the only way i have enough omniscience for Annihilating Light in this setup.

Hmm i have been adding health because i thought more hp = good but seems like i was wrong haha, didn't know enough about the mechanics of the build.

You are out of mana because Forbidden rite does a lot more damage, it goes to mana because of mind over matter. Also FR damage goes to life pool

3300 * 0.4 * 1.6 = 2112 damage

2112 - 1700 ward = 412 damage

of which 100 goes to mana, and 300 to life
but you regen so fast you aren't noticing it

Increase ward to 1900 or reduce life or a little chaos resistance

Make sure the use the calculator correctly.

If you get too much chaos resistance then again you do half damage or no loop

"
FateAvrnicus wrote:

1. Wow thanks a lot for pointing that out. Wth I missed such an obvious stuffs T-T
2. Hi sir i saw your updated 30ex budget on Youtube, that one without anomalous skellies. Which one do you recommend more, that version or just follow this one with the upgrades you listed on the guide? Thanks again!

buy anomalous skeleton and use a rare large cluster jewel instead of voices
Last edited by Akshay on May 1, 2022, 5:08:07 AM
"
Akshay wrote:
"
infinimer wrote:

You are out of mana because Forbidden rite does a lot more damage, it goes to mana because of mind over matter. Also FR damage goes to life pool

3300 * 0.4 * 1.6 = 2112 damage

2112 - 1700 ward = 412 damage

of which 100 goes to mana, and 300 to life
but you regen so fast you aren't noticing it

Increase ward to 1900 or reduce life or a little chaos resistance

Make sure the use the calculator correctly.

If you get too much chaos resistance then again you do half damage or no loop

"
FateAvrnicus wrote:

buy anomalous skeleton and use a rare large cluster jewel instead of voices

Cool sir I got anomalous skeleton, change the cluster and add watchers eye. next upgrade i guess a ring? but isnt removing one of the heartbound loop and changing it with rare ring gonna mess up the loop? any other advice will be very appreciated. Thanks a lot!!
Hi Hope all is well. I have question regarding the build. I can figure out why i keep dying to suicided. That even standing still and no mobs in the map. I adding my POB if you can take a look would be much apricated.

https://pastebin.com/ZeLuLdQd
"
FateAvrnicus wrote:

Cool sir I got anomalous skeleton, change the cluster and add watchers eye. next upgrade i guess a ring? but isnt removing one of the heartbound loop and changing it with rare ring gonna mess up the loop? any other advice will be very appreciated. Thanks a lot!!

That was not for you, if you can get divergent cwdt then use rare rings, or else continue using 2 heartbound loop rings
"
Brklyn wrote:
Hi Hope all is well. I have question regarding the build. I can figure out why i keep dying to suicided. That even standing still and no mobs in the map. I adding my POB if you can take a look would be much apricated.

Buy an other flask cluster and use that
Remove the Minion cluster jewel and buy anomalous summon skeleton, it make it level 11
your flask duration and charges gained is not enough.
"
Akshay wrote:
"
Brklyn wrote:

Remove the Minion cluster jewel and buy anomalous summon skeleton, it make it level 11

Thank you for getting back to me much apricated. I am confuse. I do have the anomalous summon skeleton at level 11 and i don't have a Minion cluster. Can it be possible you didn't look at the correct POB. I check the one i link to you and its the correct one.

I apricate your time.
"
Brklyn wrote:
"
Akshay wrote:
"
Brklyn wrote:

Thank you for getting back to me much apricated. I am confuse. I do have the anomalous summon skeleton at level 11 and i don't have a Minion cluster. Can it be possible you didn't look at the correct POB. I check the one i link to you and its the correct one.

I apricate your time.

Never mind. My bad you are correct. I just realize the minion cluster. I just made the change. Hope you can take a look again to see if all is good the way i have it now.

Once again thank you for your time.
"
Brklyn wrote:

Never mind. My bad you are correct. I just realize the minion cluster. I just made the change. Hope you can take a look again to see if all is good the way i have it now.

Once again thank you for your time.

Its all good now, just allocate all the nodes on the two flask clusters
You also need lightning damage to spells on your helm to generate power charges using Stormrider

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info