3.17.3b Patch Notes (restartless)

3.17.3b Patch Notes

This patch contains various controller support improvements, as well as fixes for some small- and medium-importance bugs.

Controller Support Improvements and Fixes

• Added the Beta for Controller Support to the Epic Path of Exile client.
  • The chat box is now focused upon opening it in Controller input mode.
  • Added an "Auto Input Method Detection" setting under the Input Options panel that can be used to toggle the automatic switching of input methods while in the main menu or character selection screens.
  • Adjusted the pan speed of various panels in Controller input mode, such as the Passive Skill Tree and Atlas.
  • The League filter on the character selection screen can now be changed using the Left Stick button in Controller input mode.
  • The Escape Menu can now be entered using the Escape keyboard key when in Controller input mode.
  • Fixed an issue where whisper, party and global chat keyboard shortcuts did not work in Controller input mode.
  • Fixed an issue where chat defaulted to local instead of your most recent setting in Controller input mode.
  • Fixed a bug where it was possible to enter the Character creation screen in Controller input mode when you did not have a Character Slot available.
  • Fixed a bug where it was not possible to teleport to a party member in the Controller input mode. You can now click the button on a party members portrait to teleport to them.
  • Fix a bug where the Passive Skill Tree was not taking Omniscience into account when displaying attribute requirements in Controller input mode.

Other Improvements and Fixes

• Items stored in the Gem Stash Tab are now organised by their Gem Level, then alphabetically when sorting the Stash Tab by Gem Level.
  • Updated the name of the "Lightning Exposure" debuff in the Vaal Omnitect Boss fight to "Omnitect's Paralysis", as it does not reduce Lightning Resistances.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Rampant Growth and Word of the Exarch Atlas Passive Skills to not function correctly unless you also had the Light of Dawn or Pay for Play Atlas Passive Skills allocated.
  • Fixed a bug where the Atlas Map and Bonus Objective completion statuses could not be viewed on Maps dropped on the ground.
  • Fixed a bug where "The Maven currently holds a re-creation of this map's Boss" text could be inaccurate for Elder Guardian Maps.
  • Fixed a bug where Crusader Prefix modifiers that grant increased Physical Damage and Projectile Speed did not have the "Speed" tag.
  • Fixed a bug where moving the position of Stash Tab Folders by dragging them would not save their position correctly.
  • Fixed a client crash.

This patch has been deployed without restarting the servers, however you will need to restart your client to patch the client fixes.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2022, 12:12:48 PM
Nice
Solid patch!
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
harvest garden hideout MTX when?
Last edited by XeoTech on Mar 22, 2022, 11:05:55 PM
Please, I just want to be able to toggle back and forth between controller and keyboard without needing to log out of my character :(
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
Pog
GGG please let us switch between controller and mouse and keyboard in-game!

I can see myself loving controller but don't know that I will ever get used to not having mouse and keyboard for some stuff after so many years, letting us switch in the fly will give us the best of both worlds.

P.S. an option to select between the M+K or the Controller UI would also be a welcome addition 😉
There's absolutely no reason why we can't use KBM and controller interchangeably in game. Every other PC game I've ever played in the past 20 years has recognized what button your pressing on both at the same time without requiring logging out.
"
Soske wrote:
There's absolutely no reason why we can't use KBM and controller interchangeably in game. Every other PC game I've ever played in the past 20 years has recognized what button your pressing on both at the same time without requiring logging out.

If I had to guess because they did a copy paste of the console UI and the UI changes for controller it's not so simple as we might hope. But I'm hoping they'll make it happen eventually.
Changing/Scaling the UI for controller mode and allowing us to use Keyboard and Mouse fully when in controller mode is the biggest feedback I have on that.

The UI is really hard to get used to (particularly the health globe in the top right) so being able to at least shrink that so we can see more of the screen would be super helpful.

Not being able to use my mouse+keyboard to deal with inventory management is such a turn off that I don't even want to use the system.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info