delete

Delete. I'm dumb.
Last edited by moophisto on May 22, 2022, 10:18:01 PM
Hey @Enki91. Loving this version of DB. Clunky but can absolutely steamroll the screen. Thoughts on any other ascendancies with Forbidden Flesh/Flame? Consecrated ground seems super convinient, but what about others like Sanctuary of Thought or Conviction of Power? Thank you sir in advance, best luck.
"
sacz1 wrote:
Hey @Enki91. Loving this version of DB. Clunky but can absolutely steamroll the screen. Thoughts on any other ascendancies with Forbidden Flesh/Flame? Consecrated ground seems super convinient, but what about others like Sanctuary of Thought or Conviction of Power? Thank you sir in advance, best luck.

It's an interesting thought, but the build certainly doesn't need endurance charges nor more flat ES. The conc ground keeps minions alive and provides a great source of damage.
Do you reccomend going impale support for better single target damage later on?
If u just hit the Endgame it could help. But with better Gear singel target is ok, not great but u can kill every Boss easy. The uber Bosses are Hard but that issbecause the kill your Minions or have Phase's so you have to spawn new Minions.
So i dont realy play like the guide but i used it for the early stages and info at all. I play a Lifebase Guardian who still use Agis. Clear is good, Boss dmg ok and your near immortal. So i guess this will be my first lvl 100.
"
ekko_eS wrote:
Do you reccomend going impale support for better single target damage later on?

You can easily experiment in PoB and see what gems offer what. Impale is not BiS, but it's only slightly worse than more expensive options like Empower4 or Awakened Gems. Similarly, Skin of the Loyal/Lords with 5R can occasionally be tough to find, so Impale is also quite good if you have a random green socket.

That said, Impale is the 5th highest DPS support gem, so it's worth slotting in if you're going pure DPS and not using melee splash // have access to a white socket. Concerns change slightly if you have Ashes and are using alt quality gems.

I'm using these gems, which I believe are entirely min-maxed:

Swap melee splash for melee phys if locked into 5R and you're doing major bosses.
Last edited by Gescom on Jun 18, 2022, 1:45:26 AM
This is an amazing build but something I've been wondering about is that why herald of purity is not a part of the build? Most of DB builds have this but this build doesn't.
"
Dr_Savaran wrote:
This is an amazing build but something I've been wondering about is that why herald of purity is not a part of the build? Most of DB builds have this but this build doesn't.

OG builds from before the defensive aura buff era sometimes did, if they weren't CI, but Determination is too good, Discipline is necessary in CI, and even if you had more mana via big budget like Enlighten4 // mana reservation corruptions or helm enchants, you'd want Purity of Ice w/ Melding, or even Skitterbots or Flesh&Stone. HoP simply offers very little that isn't outclassed by other auras. If you check PoE Ninja you can see the claim that 'most' is not accurate, and it's generally 0% for CI builds.
Last edited by Gescom on Jun 21, 2022, 12:54:10 AM
So finale i got my weapon.yay! Im not realy sure how to min max now. Maybe a second cluster or forbbin felsh with sanctuary of thought so o would get a little more ES and can use aspect of spider.
Last edited by Kriz0r on Jun 21, 2022, 4:51:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info