3.18 | Forbidden Rite Occultist : Selfcast | Tens of Millions of DPS | (Not A League Starter)

"
Asag wrote:
Can someone tell me what budget I should have for this FR build to get started? I'm not talkingh about min/maxed version but for something that could comfortably run T16 maps?

Played FR only once as totems when they added the gem and wanted this time to play it again as occu selfcast.

If you want something that feels good to play i would start with 30ex something around that. You can start with under that but won't feel really good imo
Hi! First of all, huge thanks for the great guide! The Budget guides on YouTube have helped a lot <3

I haven't read through the thread so pardon me if you have already answered this question - but what changes would you make to include Profane Bloom in the budget variant? I want to be farming with the Sentinel-and-go Glacier strat and I'm finding Profane Bloom a lot better for clearing the maps faster. So far, I have spec-ed out of Malediction and took Profane Bloom. I was wondering if one of the curses can be removed in favor of something better, since I dont have additional curse on chest piece.

Thanks again for the great guide. I'll be a frequent lurker of this thread now as I look to continue upgrading my character <3
"
gcttirth wrote:
Hi! First of all, huge thanks for the great guide! The Budget guides on YouTube have helped a lot <3

I haven't read through the thread so pardon me if you have already answered this question - but what changes would you make to include Profane Bloom in the budget variant? I want to be farming with the Sentinel-and-go Glacier strat and I'm finding Profane Bloom a lot better for clearing the maps faster. So far, I have spec-ed out of Malediction and took Profane Bloom. I was wondering if one of the curses can be removed in favor of something better, since I dont have additional curse on chest piece.

Thanks again for the great guide. I'll be a frequent lurker of this thread now as I look to continue upgrading my character <3

Hey thanks for your comment, i guess the cheapest solution would be to sacrifice one power charge and annoint whispers of doom on your amulet until you get +1 curse chest if you really want to go this way.

Thought getting additional curse on the chest is really cheap right as it is 100% guaranteed just need to pay 2Ex for suffix lock and reforge caster then craft life on bench. you will miss the % max life but you can always try to aisling this later when have more currency.
Is anomalous fr stronger for bosses or its only better clear speed on maps compared to normal quality?
Hello,

Thanks for the amazing build. The videos are really great. It helped a lot to get started and learning crafting. For the first time I've spent exalts crafting gear an get happy with it.

Looking forward to kill Uber bosses & end all challenges :)

Once again thanks for all your work !
"
daelik33 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the amazing build. The videos are really great. It helped a lot to get started and learning crafting. For the first time I've spent exalts crafting gear an get happy with it.

Looking forward to kill Uber bosses & end all challenges :)

Once again thanks for all your work !

Hey ty for your comment ! Glad you are enjoying it, uber bosses will be tough with this build as it lacks suppression or high ele res but the DPS is there so will still be doable but hardly deathless imo.

Not playing the build this league but i have done uber bosses a bunch on other char think it might have a hard time not sure
Hi, I'm playing with your build, it's very nice.What can I change from my stuff for more damage ?I would be very grateful for a hint, thank you. https://pastebin.com/33an7Uec
"
Wyyycc wrote:
Hi, I'm playing with your build, it's very nice.What can I change from my stuff for more damage ?I would be very grateful for a hint, thank you. https://pastebin.com/33an7Uec

Hello build looks pretty decent already.

Upgrades will start to cost a fair bit amount of currency, most likely it's gonna be elevated spell crit body armour, elevated boots.

Try to get a better rare jewel also crit multiplier will be a huge DPS boost, then maybe if you find some megalomaniac jewels it could free up another jewel slot which is very big.

Other than that if you want big DPS boost you will need to go corpse pact version with the forbidden jewels.
Loving the build. Still trying to min/max it here and there.

Made this ring today!

"
Loving the build. Still trying to min/max it here and there.

Made this ring today!

Sick man what a ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info