[3.19] CoC Ice Nova Build | Occultist | Lake of Kalandra | Path of Exile 3.19

I figured this out. The seed number is a variation of the tree. Just needed to reroll with a divine to get a new seed that did not affect the passives.

Can anyone explain why my Militant Faith is converting the Overcharge passive to Martyr's Might, but the passive in the build creator's tree in the video remains Overcharge??

Militant Faith

POB and my tree on the website both show the passive as Overcharge, but in game it is Martyr's Might

https://pastebin.com/E1k0tMke

Last edited by fco_kam on Mar 19, 2022, 3:14:41 PM
If there is someone kind enough to have a look at my build and try to help me step up, it'll be very sweet. The build feels amazing but i'd like to be tankier to reach endgame content ! Like maven / uber elder etc... I've like 10 ex left. I'm at 5000~ ES and playing with determination.
Last edited by Sxangel on Mar 23, 2022, 11:05:07 AM
Hi, first of all love the build so far great stuff but I'm currently building playing it and I'm struggling with the ES i only have around 3.7K ES I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong but if you could have a look at my POB and then lemme know what you think i should do next that would be a huge help ty :D

https://pastebin.com/UDzm3zhN
"
Strixie2 wrote:
Hi, first of all love the build so far great stuff but I'm currently building playing it and I'm struggling with the ES i only have around 3.7K ES I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong but if you could have a look at my POB and then lemme know what you think i should do next that would be a huge help ty :D

https://pastebin.com/UDzm3zhN

Taken a look at your PoB, few things that stand out.

First of all, the ES you asked for. You are missing out on ES here:
- #% ES on Jewels, potentially #% ES from a Watcher's Eye
- Notable "Unnatural Calm"
- Crystal Belt (not influenced) can be more than 150 Flat ES with catalysts applied
- Very large instead of large Thread of Hope, resulting in not being able to take
certain Notables
- Minor improvements on gear such as 28% Qual on armor piece(s), 6% loss of
global ES (edit: on helmet), potentially adding in flat ES on one or both rings
- Not running Discipline

Thread of Hope: The build guide recommends a large one since it allows us to take "Heart of Ice", "Blast Radius", "Arcane Focus" and "Essence Surge". The last two are ES nodes.

Discipline: I know that you can't just slap it in since you currently only have 6% unreserved mana left. The guide's advice is to make a decision between Determination OR Skitterbots, depending on how squishy you feel (might have to drop Aspect of the Spider when choosing Determination). Deciding for either option should therefore allow you to fit Discipline.

Other things I took note of:
- Taking damage over time nodes on the tree below cluster jewels,
a singular int node below Thread of Hope, 30 Dex node above Pain Attunement
(unallocating it seems to still fulfill dex requirements)
- Militant Faith
- Instead of the "#% increased damage per frenzy charge" influence implicit on
gloves, try to get "#% chance to unnerve for 4 seconds on hit"
- Wise Oak does not grant cold pen since it's not the highest uncapped res,
flasks in general

Militant Faith: Quite a large damage boost to be picked up here.
Instead of Avarius, Run Dominus. It will change the Keystone to "3% More damage per Power Charge". With that, preferably choose 2 out of these 3 Devotion mods:
- +4% increased area damage per 10 Devotion
- +4% increased elemental damage per 10 Devotion
- +1% increased effect of non-curse auras per 10 Devotion

I may or may not have overlooked something since I'm not that deep into this build.

"Hope this helps" - Rog

Last edited by Hipnana on Mar 25, 2022, 12:12:48 AM
Thank you for the build! It's been super fun progressing with it, and I'm running some real fun super-juiced maps. Was able to get to wave 28 of Simulacrum, but died due to Kosis and Omni together.

Here is my gear, next upgrade is Unnatural Instincts but I need 3 levels (or to respec 3 points). I made the belt and boots myself.

Nice build. got one question - when do u start spining with coc? At 68lv with cospri or earlier ?
Build is fantastic, it's not even close 10-15ex now, but it's not a problem. My problem is the energy shield, I don't know why but randomly during mapping (expecially against bosses) my energy shield decay with no reason, I don't know how to prevent except with vaal discipline, but I die a lot only for this reason. I have corrupted blood immunity and I don't think it's about bleeding, 'cause I tried to use flask against it but no results.
Can you help me please?
Hey,

Thanks for the hard work and the build.

I love this build and I have made some adjustments to make it more optimal for me with my current budget and so on.

My question is just, how can I now scale it to more damage?

I am currently at 9mill but I feel I can get more out of it I am just not sure where and how. Any tips would be appriciated.

https://pastebin.com/9Z2W8DCr
Has anyone who has this build in Standard tested how it fares against the new Arch Nemesis rare mobs?
I'm only 81 in yellow maps, but so far this build has been able to handle the new archnemesis mods pretty fine. I did drop Zealotry in favor of Determination, and I don't have Aspect of the Spider yet, using Clarity instead until I unlock the -mana cost ring craft.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info