3.17.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Posid wrote:
"

Blight encounters are still buggy, you can often click on the hammer icon to build a tower, and although the button changes colour (showing your click has registered) nothing happens despite repeated clicks, making the tower useless.

Hardly gamebreaking or more than a small nuisance really. Should it be fixed ideally? yeah, but is it urgent? Not really.

"
The passives, I forget the name, that are meant to give 10% and 3% chance for map crafts are clearly not working. I have had 4 so far, despite having run I dunno, 4-500 maps.

They are working fine, you probably haven't run as many maps as you think you have or maybe you've just had bad luck. Took me 200 maps to get the first 3% proc, but at this point I have gotten over 20.

I gave just a few examples, these are not the only issues, the bug report forum is full of things. Please do not White Knight GGG, or bellitle my concerns as being invalid.

I have ran as many maps as I think, it's actually 473 according to poe map watch.

They are not working fine, many people are saying so. Maybe they're OK for you, but that doesn't mean others are not having issues, bugs can be specific to variables, atlas passive, even hardware. Issues don't have to effect 100% of users for them to be classed as an issue.

I'm not a GGG hater, I stated its a good league, but it could be a great league with more focus on fixing the issues.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Feb 23, 2022, 5:17:43 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3235504
Still not fixed :(
nice
Is the non-existance of the frenzied mod from archnemesis not going to be adressed? Everyone is complaining of the same thing, is it supposed to be as hard to get as it is?
Thanks.
"
Posid wrote:
"

Blight encounters are still buggy, you can often click on the hammer icon to build a tower, and although the button changes colour (showing your click has registered) nothing happens despite repeated clicks, making the tower useless.

Hardly gamebreaking or more than a small nuisance really. Should it be fixed ideally? yeah, but is it urgent? Not really.

>Literally cannot interact with game mechanic that is required for an entire piece of content

>Hardly gamebreaking
please don't forget about blight scarabs, blight sextants, and the blight map enchant not working together, thank you!
There are strange text errors on some drops: see image @ [Removed by Support]

Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Feb 23, 2022, 11:40:00 AM
Frenzied drop when?
As always you guys are super on the ball with these fixes; we really appreciate all your hard work!
When are we getting a fix on Drox small fists dealing too much damage?
And what about Maven being able to one-shot in the safe-zone during her explosion phase?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info