3.17.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

Captivated Interest fix when?
Do we have an ETA on the jorgin syndicate research bench removing quality on amulets?
Why Drox damage isnt fixed?
And why there is still no archnemesis improvements, if you don't know how, just give us more space or extra TAB.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
thank you.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where you were unable to start a Kirac Mission in your hideout if you were in a party but not the party leader.
Thank you!!!
Dissapointed that there are many y things that are not being fixed, or even captured on your bug reports, despite multiple people posting about them.

Blight encounters are still buggy, you can often click on the hammer icon to build a tower, and although the button changes colour (showing your click has registered) nothing happens despite repeated clicks, making the tower useless.

The passives, I forget the name, that are meant to give 10% and 3% chance for map crafts are clearly not working. I have had 4 so far, despite having run I dunno, 4-500 maps.

Also why can't blight scarabs, map enchant, sextants, etc stack? We can get 4 legion encounters in a map using just scarabs and the passives, 10+ Breaches, but only 1 blight, with a 20% chance of the second, which feels like it process less than 20% but I ha e no data to back that up.

Then there is the arch nemesis up fix you delivered that nobody asked for, and now you seem to be sticking your fingers in your ear singing la la la, and not listening.

This has the potential to be one of the best leagues, but there are some things holding it back.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Feb 23, 2022, 3:46:21 AM
I havent even played in over a week after getting scammed out of 5exalt. I see this post and see if I should return, and you havent even admitted that the Atlas Passive tree is not working correctly. There are many nodes that do not function the right way especially anyone thinking that Kirac will give them free crafts.

Can we please assemble two metamorphs in a map? I quickly unspecced out of everything dealing with metamorph after it happened. Also laughed when people still did not get 4 ritual altars. And i was laughing tons back when you could not open blight maps.
Thanks.
"

Blight encounters are still buggy, you can often click on the hammer icon to build a tower, and although the button changes colour (showing your click has registered) nothing happens despite repeated clicks, making the tower useless.

Hardly gamebreaking or more than a small nuisance really. Should it be fixed ideally? yeah, but is it urgent? Not really.

"
The passives, I forget the name, that are meant to give 10% and 3% chance for map crafts are clearly not working. I have had 4 so far, despite having run I dunno, 4-500 maps.

They are working fine, you probably haven't run as many maps as you think you have or maybe you've just had bad luck. Took me 200 maps to get the first 3% proc, but at this point I have gotten over 20.
We need more space in the Archnemesis inventory or at least be able to move things to normal stash space, my inventory is overflown and i don't want to use up useful items waiting for recipes completion just to get more space. The micromanagement i just awful, the worst i've experienced.
Last edited by jooozek on Feb 23, 2022, 4:46:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info