[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

sorry for the probably dumb question, but I just got my first +pc ring and I've been wondering if it wouldn't be better to just use a kalandra's touch for the second ring ? since the most important part is just the +pc, it looks pretty useless to buy another 20+ div ring when kalandra's touch is so cheap this season

great build and guide btw, I'm having a blast :)
"
doopfish wrote:
sorry for the probably dumb question, but I just got my first +pc ring and I've been wondering if it wouldn't be better to just use a kalandra's touch for the second ring ? since the most important part is just the +pc, it looks pretty useless to buy another 20+ div ring when kalandra's touch is so cheap this season

Not a bad question, I hadn't realized Kalandra's Touch dropped that much. Last league and earlier it was much more expensive than power charge circles. I would say yea, it's fine to use, just be sure to balance the resistances you're getting from the rings, so use all-res or chaos res.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
doopfish wrote:

Not a bad question, I hadn't realized Kalandra's Touch dropped that much. Last league and earlier it was much more expensive than power charge circles. I would say yea, it's fine to use, just be sure to balance the resistances you're getting from the rings, so use all-res or chaos res.

noted, thanks for the quick answer!
I'm enjoying this build! I haven't done a handcaster for a while, and Arc with Unleash is a fun combo.

I am just wondering... the title claims 20M dps,but the PoB only gives like 3m. It's a solid amount, but there's quite a discrepancy. If I want high dps, how do I get it?
"
Bipedsnowman wrote:
I'm enjoying this build! I haven't done a handcaster for a while, and Arc with Unleash is a fun combo.

I am just wondering... the title claims 20M dps,but the PoB only gives like 3m. It's a solid amount, but there's quite a discrepancy. If I want high dps, how do I get it?

1. POB setup, for shock amount/boss etc. You may not have selected the mageblood setup and gear. It shows over 11m combined DPS on that setup but you have to tick some boxes such as total dps and the right gems.

2. POB does not calculate Punishment curse (up to 58% more damage on targets with life under 50%), nor does it take into consideration the extra DPS this build gains from 'still gaining damage' while moving, from seal-generation and galvanic field ticks. Normal builds only do damage while standing still, whereas my DPS estimate claims are taking this 'effective dps' into account which won't show in POB.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Somehow I totally missed the mageblood setups in items and the tree, oops! I'll take a closer look at those, thanks :)
Hi, ty for this mazing build man, thank for it i did all atlas for first time, but i want to ask you about rings, i literally dont undersyand which rings i need

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info