[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

Great guide and Loving the build Cassie !

the only thing ive changed is im using a Void Battery,
the massive dot that we put on ourselfs has killed me too many times to count,

since changing to VB its made it a leech machine!

"
Maxipadix wrote:
Great guide and Loving the build Cassie !

the only thing ive changed is im using a Void Battery,
the massive dot that we put on ourselfs has killed me too many times to count,

since changing to VB its made it a leech machine!

Sounds cool! Just make sure you check your crit chance so you still have 100% arc crit, void battery can often be a DPS downgrade
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hello,

For Watcher eye, what mod need to be prioritized after "% mana gain as ES" ?

The economy now is insane, a PC ring is 60-90 div now. I have try blight farm but it cant keep up with the economy. Do u have some advices in mid game ?
Last edited by banchancuaquy on Jan 3, 2024, 5:18:53 AM
"
banchancuaquy wrote:
Hello,

For Watcher eye, what mod need to be prioritized after "% mana gain as ES" ?

The economy now is insane, a PC ring is 60-90 div now. I have try blight farm but it cant keep up with the economy. Do u have some advices in mid game ?

Honestly I wasn't prepared for how the economy is, I think you have to either farm wildwood properly (which means not this build) or craft items to profit a lot. Since oil prices are up that should compensate a bit.

On the watcher's eye, you're looking for something dps-like with zealotry, primarily.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hi there, Im a little confused as you say to use Blood Magic with Shield Auras, and another person asked about this and you said to allocate it on your Passive tree.

But I'm Following your POB guide, and you don't have it allocated on the tree? Are we mean to drop 10 Skill points from somewhere to be able to allocate it?
"
Shaveman wrote:
Hi there, Im a little confused as you say to use Blood Magic with Shield Auras, and another person asked about this and you said to allocate it on your Passive tree.

But I'm Following your POB guide, and you don't have it allocated on the tree? Are we mean to drop 10 Skill points from somewhere to be able to allocate it?

There's an aura mastery which gives 20% better life reservation, not blood magic
I have that mastery already but still cannot run all aura's at once, Wrath & Determination aren't able to run due to not enough mana/life, but I can't see where it is going to be improved through the build for efficiency
"
Shaveman wrote:
I have that mastery already but still cannot run all aura's at once, Wrath & Determination aren't able to run due to not enough mana/life, but I can't see where it is going to be improved through the build for efficiency

You have clarity and wrath swapped in terms of gem position on gear.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jan 3, 2024, 4:15:26 PM
hi, sorry i'm kinda new in this but should i use vaal anomalous arc or just the non anomalous version? which one is better?
Good afternoon. Cassie, tell me how to increase survivability?
https://pobb.in/L9Zwpj1bm2Co
There is a lot of damage, there has never been such a strong character. I was lucky with the belt on T7 maps, and I always liked the staff. T16 delirium cards and under fireflies can easily be cleaned in terms of damage, but survivability - no matter if you stand or fall, it’s no good. I do not know what to do :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info