[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
Cassie322 wrote:

Unfortunately crackling lance doesn't work with unleash, it can fine if you switch the build for it though. The main issue is clearing with it like you said. Honestly I doubt the little 2-link boost there is really worth it, it wouldn't be enough shock-threshold-total for uber pinnacles, and easier bosses than those are already easy enough. The only wiggle room is galvanic field of intensity, which always affects a target as if they had 30% shock, which can sometimes be good on bosses.

Funny enough the crackling lance of disintegration does actually work with unleash as it loses its built in intensity. Instead of the intensity it gets like 3x the base damage and a 300% effectiveness of added damage on top of the +20% max shock. It's definitely not a swap in for maps but it is simply just more damage for boss only encounters. I don't know enough about those hard bosses as I've never touched anything past normal maven before so maybe I just lack the context.

Personally I'm just someone that barely interacts with the trade system so all the expensive rings and such are out of reach, was just looking for a way to boost normal single target damage and it was working well for that at least, usually just to get rid of pesky empowered rares.
Could you fix your easy mode Atlas link, or provide some guidance on what we could run if we're picking up the game with this build again?
"
Interep wrote:
Could you fix your easy mode Atlas link, or provide some guidance on what we could run if we're picking up the game with this build again?

Done.

Easy version [UPDATED FOR 3.23]: poeurl.com/dUkz
DIFFICULT profit version [3.23]: poeurl.com/dUkA

Always run Waste Pool t16. (Or Toxic Sewer). If neither is available you're looking for a map with very narrow passageways to block blight.

For both easy and hard, run Exarch Influence, Gilded Blight Scarab, +1 Oil tier compass, and Ritual Compass.

For the hard version, add beyond compass (or map craft if it's cheaper). You can consider transitioning over to growing hordes harvest juicing depending on your gear and the cost of the compass.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I'm trying to do tier 16 maps, but I am getting one shot left and right.

Think I have some decent gear, I only have 4.2k ES though. (With 6link setup)
What am I missing? The ring and Neck setup cost so much money that it is way out of reach. I got 3 divines, and I am thinking of getting the watchers eye (with 2 mods out of 3, so it is around ~3 divines)

Any1 else struggeling at this point?
great build for new players!
Last edited by railtreil on Dec 19, 2023, 12:49:34 AM
"
Naccer wrote:

What am I missing? The ring and Neck setup cost so much money that it is way out of reach. I got 3 divines, and I am thinking of getting the watchers eye (with 2 mods out of 3, so it is around ~3 divines)

Two quick things I can notice at a quick look is you don't have the 5% ES recovery when phsy hit at the start of your tree and you need to get presence of chayula a.s.a.p if you have 3 div kicking around. The chaos res helps but what helped me was the cannot be stunned. i couldn't afford the full thing but buying the step down was night and day difference.

Also fixing your flasks with better affixes and automating them would help as well. As will swapping out your diamond flask with vinktar to get better leech.
"
TheFlyingPope wrote:
"
Naccer wrote:

Two quick things I can notice at a quick look is you don't have the 5% ES recovery when phsy hit at the start of your tree and you need to get presence of chayula a.s.a.p if you have 3 div kicking around. The chaos res helps but what helped me was the cannot be stunned. i couldn't afford the full thing but buying the step down was night and day difference.

Also fixing your flasks with better affixes and automating them would help as well. As will swapping out your diamond flask with vinktar to get better leech.

You mean trial of the faith? I cant find it on the tree what you mean :)

I will swap around my flasks, didnt really take a look at them so far. Will do now.
"
Naccer wrote:
"
TheFlyingPope wrote:
"
Naccer wrote:

You mean trial of the faith? I cant find it on the tree what you mean :)

I will swap around my flasks, didnt really take a look at them so far. Will do now.

Armour and ES Mastery. It'll be the first mastery you path through on your skill tree.
Don't know if this has been answered but, which forest ascendancy is the best for the build?
"
Chamorro wrote:
Don't know if this has been answered but, which forest ascendancy is the best for the build?

Primalist.

"
Naccer wrote:

You can afford the amulet. I would also recommend you finish your flasks ASAP, one provides high armor.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info