[3.17] - CI - BladeFall/BladeBlast - 10k. Energyshield - Strength stacking - cheap!

"

bandits asenndt pant ?

Kill all bandits
"
So no cluster jewels.

Also, Block Chance being 25%. Where do you get the ES Sustain? Is it the 1k leech when Blade Fall / Blast hits?

Just alternate BF and BB and dodge stuff?

Leech and just the tankiness of much armour and high energy shield :)
Sure you can skill block chances and build around double block ect.
-
6k hours in PoB, Boss asked me what happened to your excel sheet.
Last edited by NatesScrewed on Jul 10, 2022, 12:10:56 AM
"
insangel0001 wrote:
Hi. Your build is very cool.

I have some questions.

Should i use Awakened spell casscade?

With Controlled Destruction can Bladeblast crit?

I found it much better to play with Awakened Spell Cascade once I picked it up. It ends up making more blades, and the smaller "reduced area" still felt fine.

I would also recommend crafting an elder influence helmet in order to get "socketed gems are supported by concentrated effect", as it then frees you up to run another support gem (I use Combustion as 100% fire damage conversion Chieftain). The best support gem I think would be Arcane Surge, which you certainly want somewhere but it's extra nice having it on your Bladefall as it will guarantee having the buff when you Blast (so long as Arcane Surge is low enough level).

There's a lot of stuff I did "wrong" with my character this league, and I may very well revisit in 3.18 and try to improve with the next iteration. Fitting in Arcane Surge is going to be tough though, as I'm fully planning on running double rings with - mana cost AND a chest with - mana cost in order to stack more auras (which means that things like Flame Dash and Molten Shell will be free).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info