Performance Issue

I have to restart the game anytime I go AFK for a period of time and come back because when I start moving my character around the FPS goes down to 1.

Specs: RTX 3090, Core i9 cpu
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2023, 6:37:50 AM
I am getting a similar issue since the patch. After waiting in my hideout for ~10 minutes, my FPS drops from 144 to ~20 when I start moving my character. My CPU latency goes from ~5ms to upwards of 100ms.

I'm using an AMD Ryzen 7 2700X CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 GPU and Vulcan.
I came to make a post, but it seems it's already been done. 3060ti and i9 9900K. 1440p 144 hz monitor. Usually no issues with maintaining 120 capped fps. \

Since patch, after some time in hideout my fps drops to like 60, or it's erratic. When I press F1, the cpu bar is going crazy.
same issue after patch
I thought that something happened to my processor, it's good that it's not
has been reported thousands of time now between this forum and reddit. zero response from GGG on any of the posts. nightmare.
I have the same issue with sudden fps drops in this patch.
Same issues here. GPU usage spikes to 100% just sitting in town or hideout. Then crash.
Last edited by ndcheezit on Feb 18, 2022, 8:21:41 PM
I have the same thing. After 5-10 minutes of afk, fps drops to 30

3070+10700
Same. Fix your game. Jesus.
I got problem with this patch too.
https://clips.twitch.tv/RoundFunMelonWoofer-PZYPpY3keTbYh05X
(not mine but I'm getting the same visual glitch)
It is something related to fps. If I set my fps lower, it will temporarily disappear but may come back later as I play the game.
Only happens with Vulkan, DX11 does not have this problem but the game in DX11 is constantly stuttering it's unplayable.
GGG, please respond.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info