[3.17 STD] Aurastack VSC | Vaal Storm Call | 1.8-2.5 billion dps

Can we actually call a build aurastacker just because it has 4 auras and a herald though?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
Can we actually call a build aurastacker just because it has 4 auras and a herald though?

I do run 10 auras.

BTW try to get 100% crit chance since Vaal Storm Call crit roll is per cast, so either all crit or none.
"
maniard wrote:
"
akaflux wrote:
(...)

"
advt wrote:
(...)

Thanks a lot guys - looking forward to trying it out!

EDIT: The sceptres look amazing for the price :) what would you say are the most important mods, apart from the vaal skill reduction? I was looking for hatred effect, %dmg per aura, flat lightning damage.

%dmg per aura, an aura effet (wrath or hatred) and the reduction (suffix base) then u can harvest craft the other stuff on.
100% crit chance is EXTREMELY important. S.o.S is not a great alternative for this build.
"
akaflux wrote:
"
Spacecom wrote:

I do run 10 auras.

BTW try to get 100% crit chance since Vaal Storm Call crit roll is per cast, so either all crit or none.

100% base crit chance is extremely important. You are correct.
"
maniard wrote:
"
akaflux wrote:
(...)

"
advt wrote:
(...)

Thanks a lot guys - looking forward to trying it out!

EDIT: The sceptres look amazing for the price :) what would you say are the most important mods, apart from the vaal skill reduction? I was looking for hatred effect, %dmg per aura, flat lightning damage.

A friend let me borrow some gear, a 1-passive voices and 2x 3x passives so I upgraded my char with those and upd. the PoB. If I could fit another 2x 1x passive voices i would take the crit node wheel by the start on the tree.

The helm in the build is owned by me. It is pretty crucial to the budget build. You can get 32% rmr on the helm and then free up all ur cluster / jewel slots for really great, non corrupted jewels (15/18/15/8% es)
Last edited by ABVT on Mar 8, 2022, 11:01:17 AM
Hey there - thank you for the guide! I am trying to salvage an older aura stacker build and have used the items from that build to approximate your idea. The damage of the build is totally bonkers but it feels veeeery squishy even at 8k+ es. Am I missing something or is this more of a glasscannon kind of build (I dont see any main defences with resists at 75%, phys red < 50). My profile is open, Seinsei is the name of the aura stacker.

Also: how do you maanage the vaal auras? Are they up most of the time or do you just use them occasionally? Maybe that is the point I am missing.
Last edited by Faendris on Mar 13, 2022, 9:33:01 AM
"
Faendris wrote:
Hey there - thank you for the guide! I am trying to salvage an older aura stacker build and have used the items from that build to approximate your idea. The damage of the build is totally bonkers but it feels veeeery squishy even at 8k+ es. Am I missing something or is this more of a glasscannon kind of build (I dont see any main defences with resists at 75%, phys red < 50). My profile is open, Seinsei is the name of the aura stacker.

Also: how do you maanage the vaal auras? Are they up most of the time or do you just use them occasionally? Maybe that is the point I am missing.

I run with 4000 ES in delve 2000 and can tank all damage along there is something to hit and I had some Storm Calls going on.

I run Watchers Eye with ES on hit, its nuts!

I also focused on cast speed which makes the build feel very good, I used to run Zerph's Heart, but I couldn't fit haste. Now I run Ashes and Haste + Vaal Haste, feels more consistent.

https://i.imgur.com/vYu4Roq.gifv
Last edited by akaflux on Mar 13, 2022, 1:34:54 PM
"
akaflux wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:

I run with 4000 ES in delve 2000 and can tank all damage along there is something to hit and I had some Storm Calls going on.

I also focused on cast speed which makes the build feel very good, I used to run Zerph's Heart, but I couldn't fit haste. Now I run Ashes and Haste + Vaal Haste, feels more consistent.

OK ES on hit makes a lot of sense.
Last edited by Faendris on Mar 13, 2022, 1:43:08 PM
"
Faendris wrote:
"
akaflux wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:

OK ES on hit makes a lot of sense.

Akaflux did a great write up. If you aren't being one shot ES gain on hit will keep you alive. A huge priority for this build is being crit capped. If you can find a cheap ES gain watcher and be crit capped that would be ideal. Those watchers are very expensive though, so I personally use cinderswallow in Simulacrums / delve since and a cheaper 3 crit mod watchers. For me, it's a cheaper way to crit cap and get recovery.

Vaal auras should be up very often. In simulacrums / the new map tree you should be able to continuously chain them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info