[3.17 STD] Aurastack VSC | Vaal Storm Call | 1.8-2.5 billion dps

"
BUILD SHOWCASE:

solo 6 man SIMU (and more): https://youtu.be/fjvf_bPkvMk
No ZHP 7.9k Kurgal: https://youtu.be/4Ozl679ar4k

Many of you STD guys know me from hosting FREE SIMUS for XP in global 1 and global 820. The GIF above is another type of content hosted by me called "King of the Hill" where the last man alive in a SIMU would get a 20 ex purse.

I was asked to make a build guide by many people, so here it is in a basic form:

PROS:
Can solo carry all content in a 6 man party.
High DPS,
High Mobility
No "gear swaps" needed.

CONS:
Needs flask active to cast your spell.
Expensive to min max.

Required to function:
"Non-vaal aura skills require 40% reduced souls per use"
140% flask effect

Summary:
1.8+ b dps
8.9k ES
Insane survivability

SUPER EXPENSIVE PASTEBIN:
"
https://pastebin.com/bNUw7B5Q

Easy to understand Basic BUDGET BUILD (3-4 mirror) to highlight good mods:
"
https://pastebin.com/HFqnw9x1

A Realistic BUDGET BUILD (3-4 Mirror) aka. my current build:
"
https://pastebin.com/asLnyQmy
Last edited by ABVT on Mar 17, 2022, 9:33:37 AM
Last bumped on Jan 31, 2023, 12:06:03 PM
Nice triple Voices 1 passive build :/
How is the map clear speed on this? Might want to work towards it on standard.
"
RedFadeTwitch wrote:
How is the map clear speed on this? Might want to work towards it on standard.

~ 425 movement speed, so very, very fast. The dmg delivery speed is insane as well (you cast and dmg is instantly applied) so no projectiles that need to travel. On top of that, its 9 casts / second so casting takes .11 seconds and 1 cast is enough to kill a map boss.

In summary, casting is fluid, dmg is instantaneous, and even map bosses take 1 cast. Map clear speed is insane.
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Nice triple Voices 1 passive build :/

True, but due to the atlas passives and availability of simulacrums - the price of 1-passive voices will continue to drop.

Small little victory in an otherwise expensive build.
First of all, thanks a lot for sharing the PoB! The build is looking great. It gives me the motivation to farm :)

There has to be someone asking about a "budget" version, so without further ado - do you know if it makes sense to even attempt this with a slightly smaller budget? I mean voices 3p instead of 1p, weapons in XXX ex range instead of the mirror-tier, not perfectly rolled aura effect clusters etc. Will it still be a solid character? By this I mean it doesn't have to be able to carry 6-people simulacrums, but just clear all endgame content easily.
Last edited by maniard on Feb 26, 2022, 11:39:17 AM
"
maniard wrote:
First of all, thanks a lot for sharing the PoB! The build is looking great. It gives me the motivation to farm :)

There has to be someone asking about a "budget" version, so without further ado - do you know if it makes sense to even attempt this with a slightly smaller budget? I mean voices 3p instead of 1p, weapons in XXX ex range instead of the mirror-tier, not perfectly rolled aura effect clusters etc. Will it still be a solid character? By this I mean it doesn't have to be able to carry 6-people simulacrums, but just clear all endgame content easily.

Look my character, 3p voices and without mirror items. I even go MF 250R 100Q switching a few items and gems. The only real challenge is delve 1000+.

It can do any content solo, for group carry it needs more damage, getting a mirror 1h scepters + smite will do. Or just the scepter, I use daggers because its what I got cheap.
Last edited by akaflux on Feb 28, 2022, 7:30:54 AM
"
maniard wrote:

I am currently using 5-passive voices, and doing end game boss carries with this build, was able to carry a 2 man simulacrum. most of the gear was obtained for around 50-100 exalted per piece. I set a budget of 1000 exalted to complete this build. And was able to do everything, except the helmet.

My current build has an open profile. I will consider creating a budget guide, since it is very doable.

"
akaflux wrote:
"
maniard wrote:

Look my character, 3p voices and without mirror items. I even go MF 250R 100Q switching a few items and gems. The only real challenge is delve 1000+.

It can do any content solo, for group carry it needs more damage, getting a mirror 1h scepters + smite will do. Or just the scepter, I use daggers because its what I got cheap.

Precisely. Although I would contest the mirror scepter part. There are many options for weapons still yet available for cheap. I got my current scepters for 100 ex each just two days ago. And as I said before, they are able to do anything I need.

EDIT: I would like to be clear that you need absolutely 0 rmr implicit jewels to get this build working at capacity. I also just tested delve with my current build @ 1k depth and it was easy.
Last edited by ABVT on Mar 3, 2022, 9:06:43 AM
"
akaflux wrote:
(...)

"
advt wrote:
(...)

Thanks a lot guys - looking forward to trying it out!

EDIT: The sceptres look amazing for the price :) what would you say are the most important mods, apart from the vaal skill reduction? I was looking for hatred effect, %dmg per aura, flat lightning damage.
Last edited by maniard on Mar 4, 2022, 10:13:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info