[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

Yeah some crucible tree mods are really good but are they going to stick after league ends or just another Standard mod?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Yeah some crucible tree mods are really good but are they going to stick after league ends or just another Standard mod?

I am pretty sure cruicble will be a legacy league and we wont have them in the future.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Is the build still viable for 3.22 league ?
"
hardoldsql wrote:
Is the build still viable for 3.22 league ?

Yeah, I have seen no visible buffs or nerfs so it is still viable.
Pretty sure they nerfed the hell out of Anom faster projectiles return proc.
"
theherbalist wrote:

If you are using sniper's mark it was already useless. I talked about how it was not a good gem for us. Old gem setup is way better compared to faster proj.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
theherbalist wrote:

If you are using sniper's mark it was already useless. I talked about how it was not a good gem for us. Old gem setup is way better compared to faster proj.

is there anything that sticks out from the tattoos or new unique mh that could be good?
"
etnies445 wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
theherbalist wrote:

is there anything that sticks out from the tattoos or new unique mh that could be good?

Once I have the time I will explore mage skellies in 3.22, the new minion crit gem seems really nice as our 6th link. I would definitely give it a try once that comes out.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Once I have the time I will explore mage skellies in 3.22, the new minion crit gem seems really nice as our 6th link. I would definitely give it a try once that comes out.

Just taking a quick look it seems like there are a lot of tattoos that would be highly beneficial to the build.

I'm not sure what the loyalty of skills summon - but one is when you block, and there seems to be a few block chance tattoos as well.

As well as an easier way to get 1% more max cold res
Last edited by etnies445 on Aug 18, 2023, 7:52:50 PM
"
etnies445 wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Just taking a quick look it seems like there are a lot of tattoos that would be highly beneficial to the build.

I'm not sure what the loyalty of skills summon - but one is when you block, and there seems to be a few block chance tattoos as well.

As well as an easier way to get 1% more max cold res

Yeah, with the new gem I imagine our skele mage might make a return ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info