[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

Jewel recipe has been found. Let's go!
when did you switch to skele mages? in 3.19 or did u go straight skele mages than swapped to crit at the end game.
"
grubberry wrote:
when did you switch to skele mages? in 3.19 or did u go straight skele mages than swapped to crit at the end game.

Instantly went skele mages as soon as I could.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Dec 23, 2022, 5:30:07 AM
Hello,

thanks for the buid, is good but lack a bit of single target for me atm. Can you please take a look at my build, where I can improve?

Also, dead reckoning says I can summon up to 15 skele mage, but the limit is 10, I can t summo more then 10. Is there a reason for this?
"
Luciferoxx wrote:
Also, dead reckoning says I can summon up to 15 skele mage, but the limit is 10, I can t summo more then 10. Is there a reason for this?

"
Summoned Skeleton Mages are counted as Summoned Skeletons

"
Players can have a maximum of 15 (or more) Skeletons at once:

7 from the level 20 skill (8 for level 25-38, up to 9 for level 39+ skill)
2 from passive skills
3 from unique equipment (wearing legacy Alberon's Warpath and dual wielding
Midnight Bargain)
1 from unveiled/crafted prefix Chosen/Chosen on a helmet
1 from Delve drop-only body armour with prefix Subterranean; or a legacy crafted
prefix Chosen on a body armour
1 from an Elder amulet with prefix The Elder's or Delve drop-only amulet with
prefix Subterranean

"
If the player increases the maximum Summoned Skeletons to more than 15, the modified Skill Gem will summon Skeleton Warriors after summoning 15 Skeleton Mages
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Budget mage skeletons ag:
leer cast
garb of ephermal
15% increased dmg to you and to your allies implicit synthesised one hand weapon
brittle on block shield
unnerve chance on hit implicit gloves
sapped boots
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
Luciferoxx wrote:

"
Summoned Skeleton Mages are counted as Summoned Skeletons

"
Players can have a maximum of 15 (or more) Skeletons at once:

7 from the level 20 skill (8 for level 25-38, up to 9 for level 39+ skill)
2 from passive skills
3 from unique equipment (wearing legacy Alberon's Warpath and dual wielding
Midnight Bargain)
1 from unveiled/crafted prefix Chosen/Chosen on a helmet
1 from Delve drop-only body armour with prefix Subterranean; or a legacy crafted
prefix Chosen on a body armour
1 from an Elder amulet with prefix The Elder's or Delve drop-only amulet with
prefix Subterranean

"
If the player increases the maximum Summoned Skeletons to more than 15, the modified Skill Gem will summon Skeleton Warriors after summoning 15 Skeleton Mages

The maximum amount of summon mages from non-vaal gem currently is 14. With all the legacy gear.
Other mages are spawned from vaal skeleton gems which I believe does not override the amount of skeleton mages we can spawn with our non-vaal gem.

Current maximum amount of skeletons can be increased with rare items on chest and amulet, but with the uniques I am using, I am able to spawn 11 mages with a non-vaal gem.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Dec 22, 2022, 5:12:16 PM
3.20 Spectre choices:
Pale seraphim
Arena master
Wild bristle Matron
Ancient Wraith(new one applies enfeeble and has +1 curse limit)
whats the best way to get +1 or +2 to all level of minion gems and minion life to socketed gems elder mod on helmet ? just alt spam or pristine+bound fossil ?
Last edited by allfree on Dec 23, 2022, 10:34:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info