[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"
paspirtukas wrote:
hey, feeling huge lack of damage on bosses, my pob https://pastebin.com/N0U0bi50
on bosses gmp->hyphotermia 21lvl

any suggestions?

Hey buddy, you are missing the biggest part, vaal summon skeletons lvl 21.
Normal skeletons with 20% can not even be compared to the vaal skeletons.
other than that you could change your amulet to a +2 amulet.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Could I have someone just look over the gear and gems to make sure i didn't mess up to bad or if there's things to correct in my gear?

I know I still need the trigger craft on my wand which is my first step when i log in tonight.

Also I could really use some playstyle help...

What Auras, skills are the main used ones for Mapping?

Similar question for Bossing. There's so any options in the skills in the build so I'm very lost one what playstyle I need for each thing.

Mapping has been pretty smooth even self casting Bone offering till i get the enchant on the wand and I only did 1 big boss so far which was Normal Eater and that was shortly after putting the gear and gems together so i had to use all 6 portals but I beat it.

Really i just need help figuring out what to have on my skill bars for different situations, Delve, Mapping and Bossing for the time being, and what auras i should run for similar situations, i cant seem to get Determination, Banner, and the other two running all at once AND have mana left for spells

Thanks.

this is my skill bar.
I don't use vaal molten shell cuz it takes longer to charge vaal skeletons that way. I use warcries and vaal summon skeleton at bosses. I also use sniper mark and flame wall at bosses.
There are some bosses you can not defeat with that budget so don't worry about it.
+2 amulet could help your damage with a +2 chest.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Could I have someone just look over the gear and gems to make sure i didn't mess up to bad or if there's things to correct in my gear?

I know I still need the trigger craft on my wand which is my first step when i log in tonight.

Similar question for Bossing. There's so any options in the skills in the build so I'm very lost one what playstyle I need for each thing.

Mapping has been pretty smooth even self casting Bone offering till i get the enchant on the wand and I only did 1 big boss so far which was Normal Eater and that was shortly after putting the gear and gems together so i had to use all 6 portals but I beat it.

Really i just need help figuring out what to have on my skill bars for different situations, Delve, Mapping and Bossing for the time being, and what auras i should run for similar situations, i cant seem to get Determination, Banner, and the other two running all at once AND have mana left for spells

Thanks.

this is my skill bar.
I don't use vaal molten shell cuz it takes longer to charge vaal skeletons that way. I use warcries and vaal summon skeleton at bosses. I also use sniper mark and flame wall at bosses.
There are some bosses you can not defeat with that budget so don't worry about it.

What is the +2 on amulet and chest i should be looking for? Ill take a look at the skills and play around with some things while i push the build as far as i can.

Thank you for the reply! I love this build so far.
"
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"

Thanks.

this is my skill bar.

What is the +2 on amulet and chest i should be looking for? Ill take a look at the skills and play around with some things while i push the build as far as i can.

Thank you for the reply! I love this build so far.

a fleshcrafter with +2 levels of duration gems corruption
an amulet with +1 to level of all skill gems and +1 to maximum number of skeletons
Hi there
First i want say thx for solid guide and build.
Now I managed to do 3/4 endgame, became maven and ubers.
I'm looking for build advice, what to change to approach the Uber endgame version

There is my set
"
dombro12 wrote:
Hi there
First i want say thx for solid guide and build.
Now I managed to do 3/4 endgame, became maven and ubers.
I'm looking for build advice, what to change to approach the Uber endgame version

There is my set

Hey, I am glad you are enjoying the build. There are a couple of upgrades you can apply.
One is 23% minion dmg implicit gloves in total 50+ minion dmg on them.
Another one is a better helmet, with life + minion life + +1 maximum number of skeletons + maybe skeleton dmg enchant but it's okay if not.
Amulet +2 with +1 to skills and + 1 to a maximum number of skeletons.

You need to put in a molten shell in there and maybe enduring warcry instead of lifetap and faster casting linked to sniper's mark.

Then you could get a +2 chest and a better wand for the last upgrades.

Maybe you can try to put on more chaos res on your gear. You can follow the order of cheapest upgrade to the most expensive ones. After that, you could try to fit in some medium cluster jewels into your setup.

Your wand gems are out of order, green gem should come first instead of bone offering. You need to get a craft of 1 socket red and 1 socket green on it on bench.
Thank you so much for all of the replies, from looking at everyone's build and some playstyle videos I have another question,

Right now I can only run 3 of the 4 Auras as the Reservation is to much and I'm not sure where I went wrong or need to fix.

If I have Determination, Zealotry and Banner up I cant use Tempest shield also as the Reservation is to much. If I change up the order and take Banner off and turn on Tempest Shield I do not have enough mana to summon Skeletons or cast other skills.

Any advice or possibility on how to fix this to run all auras AND have mana to cast?

Thanks.
"
Thank you so much for all of the replies, from looking at everyone's build and some playstyle videos I have another question,

Right now I can only run 3 of the 4 Auras as the Reservation is to much and I'm not sure where I went wrong or need to fix.

If I have Determination, Zealotry and Banner up I cant use Tempest shield also as the Reservation is to much. If I change up the order and take Banner off and turn on Tempest Shield I do not have enough mana to summon Skeletons or cast other skills.

Any advice or possibility on how to fix this to run all auras AND have mana to cast?

Thanks.

Yeah, you have to get 15% mana reservation efficiency on your top left side of the aura wheel. That should give you enough room for an extra aura.
Oh and on your armour mastery on left downside of the templar you will find is determination mana efficiency mastery which is crucial for us.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Jun 24, 2022, 3:45:12 PM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"

Thanks.

Yeah, you have to get 15% mana reservation efficiency on your top left side of the aura wheel. That should give you enough room for an extra aura.
Oh and on your armour mastery on left downside of the templar you will find is determination mana efficiency mastery which is crucial for us.

Thank you so much for helping this idiot out. I didnt even realize that i was missing some of the extra skill point areas... I will add those and the build should play even better, I feel like this build truly isnt complete till lvl 100. I only have 7 points left to get and i all of them are going into these areas
Hey just curious why you didnt go CI with this build and why you not going for melding of the flesh.

sry if this has been answered already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info