Last edited by elesham4ever on Jun 16, 2023, 1:30:05 PM
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2022, 4:22:56 PM
it shows that malwarebyte has a very interesting business model.

imagine there is a ipv6 address space where every little grain of sand on earth could get it's own address.

charging their customers to employ 10 to 20 people to block individual pieces of sand for any user of their software has a name ... i'm not fluent in english but i think it's "scam".

if they're not charging you, they're probably selling your traffics' metadata to employ those 20 folks.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Feb 14, 2022, 2:12:00 AM
True.

Because this game is a TROJAN HORSE. GGG totally hacked my computer and phone after i killed all bots in Path of Exile.

They censoreshiped me, all my posts on reddit, everywhere.

They are connected with NSA.

They belong to five eyes alliance and they are intelligence agency.

And am not even joking.
well yes, it's a matter of trust as always.

i trust a doctor who diagnoses me more than a doctor who i have to pay and who profits from a bad diagnose and wants to sell me his services.

microsoft itself puts it's highest efforts into making his software design secure, they also run their own antimalware engine which is builtin into their windows design. you already paid for that when you bought the win license.

now another company will sell you the same security as windows already provides and this puts windows into the problem of integrating a external program and granting it more rights than other programs cause this antivirus program needs to control other programs.

they can only do that by drilling a huge hole into their own security design and your whole security now depends on the skills of the programmers of that software you hopefully paid for because it got absolute rights on all your data, traffic and software.

why would you do such a thing?
there is only one answer: because you don't trust microsoft when it comes to security?

but then, why would you install microsoft windows in the first place? it's a primary use case for a operating system to keep your data secure.

you really trust a group of security software vendors who now look for other opportunities to make money since ms upgraded their defender to be sufficiently secure for most cases?
just google it, some companies sell your traffic, other install bitcoin miners on your pc, some closed down ... antimalware software is a dying species if it's running on endusers' hardware.

"
cronus wrote:
well yes, it's a matter of trust as always.

i trust a doctor who diagnoses me more than a doctor who i have to pay and who profits from a bad diagnose and wants to sell me his services.

microsoft itself puts it's highest efforts into making his software design secure, they also run their own antimalware engine which is builtin into their windows design. you already paid for that when you bought the win license.

now another company will sell you the same security as windows already provides and this puts windows into the problem of integrating a external program and granting it more rights than other programs cause this antivirus program needs to control other programs.

they can only do that by drilling a huge hole into their own security design and your whole security now depends on the skills of the programmers of that software you hopefully paid for because it got absolute rights on all your data, traffic and software.

why would you do such a thing?
there is only one answer: because you don't trust microsoft when it comes to security?

but then, why would you install microsoft windows in the first place? it's a primary use case for a operating system to keep your data secure.

you really trust a group of security software vendors who now look for other opportunities to make money since ms upgraded their defender to be sufficiently secure for most cases?
just google it, some companies sell your traffic, other install bitcoin miners on your pc, some closed down ... antimalware software is a dying species if it's running on endusers' hardware.

a matter of trust hm?

Would you trust people you don't know?

Do you trust pharmacy about covid its even larger company, and they dont even take responsibilites for their vaccines.

Jhon McAfee a guy who made antivirus told dont even take any vaccines.

And then he told he was hacked.

It's just a trojan horse, guess what fishing secret is all about.

Fishing or phishing?

Vorici and i have diffrent meaning what we called a fish.

"
madermax2 wrote:

---
Fishing or phishing?

comedy gold, thanks for the laughs :)

but i know about the master fishermans meme, it's chris going to reddit to catch some new exiles.

"
cronus wrote:
"
madermax2 wrote:

---
Fishing or phishing?

comedy gold, thanks for the laughs :)

but i know about the master fishermans meme, it's chris going to reddit to catch some new exiles.

Ya go away, you are propably one of GGG as incognito.

Who wants to clean them.
"
madermax2 wrote:

yes, but i'm waiting since 2012 for that paycheck.

but with ggg removing my posts i think i rather troll those redditors, it's much more fun than writing here for hours for the bin.
"
cronus wrote:
"
madermax2 wrote:

but with ggg removing my posts i think i rather troll those redditors, it's much more fun than writing here for hours for the bin.

ya ya, as i see your posts you are a charity person cuz you are making a lot of posts here, Instead of playing PoE.

GGG are here for helping others, but guess what. As formal GGG u can't directly answer to others, but as incognito u can.
"
madermax2 wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
"
madermax2 wrote:

ya ya, as i see your posts you are a charity person cuz you are making a lot of posts here, Instead of playing PoE.

GGG are here for helping others, but guess what. As formal GGG u can't directly answer to others, but as incognito u can.

can't play at work. but don't tell my boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info