3.17.0 Hotfix 2

3.17.0 Hotfix 2
  • Fixed a bug where specific Blood Monkey Chieftains would fail to generate charges for allies.
  • Fixed a bug where some auras would not be removed when certain items were removed.
  • Fixed a bug where Lilly Roth sometimes couldn't be invited to your hideout.
  • Fixed a bug where bow damage nodes on the Passive Tree were not applying.
  • Fixed a bug where the Atlas Passive Tree could show a "Reset all Passives" button that affected the regular Passive Skill Tree.
  • Fixed a bug where the Passive Skill Tree mastery stat that makes increases and reductions to projectile speed also apply to bow damage was calculating them incorrectly.
  • Fixed client and instance crashes related to Arc.

The above changes have been deployed either directly via game servers tweaks or require you to restart your client for them to come into effect. The realm was not taken down to deploy these changes.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Feb 5, 2022, 10:02:55 PM
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2022, 9:57:17 AM
nice
Any estimate on a fix to Bow Damage not applying? Debating whether to call it a night and start fresh tomorrow or not because my EA Champ has hit a brick wall on a 6L in act 4 and it's painfully slow.
*generic 3 letter comment with no value*
Thanks for the patch. Too bad I CLICKED on that button by mistake before this patch came out & wiped my tree!
thanks for updates and fixes, can you please look into the new mobs on act 2 that throw bombs with toxic rain pods that slow and disable movemnt?
Has the problem with passive tree bow damage nodes not working been addressed?

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/skp19e/bow_damage_nodes_bugged/hvmepiz/

I've seen some say it has but haven't seen it listed in either hotfix.
Thank you for continuing to work on the crashing issues. I still crash to desktop frequently and am hoping you can fix the problem soon.
Is there an ETA on fixing the Synthesis Atlas Passive nodes? None of their effects take place, such as 3 implicit Uniques not happening and enemies not dropping synth rare items?
Prayging that the console release includes these hotfixes from the start.
Ice Shot Deadeye 'till the day I die

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info