[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

Could anyone explain what's a good way to get the brutal restraint with the correct mods? kinda lost when it comes to timeless jewels.
"
a0097228 wrote:
Could anyone explain what's a good way to get the brutal restraint with the correct mods? kinda lost when it comes to timeless jewels.

Use new PoB feature with jewel seed search. (look at bottom of main screen)
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Thank you very much for this amazing build ! Very smooth start , fun all along and a lot to do, endgame seems very solid (only 85 now, very easy with average gear and 5 linked sockets only )
I wonder if I could ever play something else than a pathfinder: movement speed is sooo nice.
Do you have any recommandations about crafting? What worth / is funny to self craft (good guides somewhere ?) or is it better to buy everything ?
Thanks again. Lot of fun

Thanks for the build.

Now, someone told me that Cruelty would be a better 6th gem in a 6 link than Vivious projectiles.
What is your opinion on this? (I'm looking to buy a chest and I'm not sure what colours to go for as Cruelty is red and Vicious projectiles is green.

"
maydie13 wrote:
"
BeatTheBoxes wrote:
Hi there!

Thanks so much for the build - I don't play that much PoE and this seemed like something different and fun!

I had a question about survivability though - I'm unsure how/if I can link my character - I'm level 78 and with max resists/most of the recommended gear but a lot of the time when I encounter a big mob (like in Heist after lockdown) I immediately die and get one-shot before I have a chance to do anything.
I have occasional lag so I'd like to be more tanky to prevent just immediately dying.

I've read over the guide a few times but can't seem to find anything in the level ~75 section that would explain why my survivability is so low - I also haven't played that much so I could be missing something but not aware. Any advice/tips?

Thanks!

To make character visible uncheck characters tab there pathofexile.com/my-account/privacy

About survability i guess somethix maybe wrong with flasks, and after recent patches rare mobs become alot more dangerous unfortunately.

Just changed the character settings!
"
Oxtov wrote:
Thank you very much for this amazing build ! Very smooth start , fun all along and a lot to do, endgame seems very solid (only 85 now, very easy with average gear and 5 linked sockets only )
I wonder if I could ever play something else than a pathfinder: movement speed is sooo nice.
Do you have any recommandations about crafting? What worth / is funny to self craft (good guides somewhere ?) or is it better to buy everything ?
Thanks again. Lot of fun

I was crafting everything by my self, because i have alot of free time. Usually later in elague purshasing better option.

"
Dodgy242 wrote:
Thanks for the build.

Now, someone told me that Cruelty would be a better 6th gem in a 6 link than Vivious projectiles.
What is your opinion on this? (I'm looking to buy a chest and I'm not sure what colours to go for as Cruelty is red and Vicious projectiles is green.

Everything about 5-6 links or any other gems described in guide.

"
BeatTheBoxes wrote:

Just changed the character settings!

Char looking ok, so my advise is just be more careful and rush devouring diadem setup with mroe defences.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Cruelty isn't mentioned in your guide.
"
Dodgy242 wrote:
Cruelty isn't mentioned in your guide.

Because u can't make cruelty hit cap to maximise effect? And using other supports give you more dps?
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Last edited by maydie13 on Aug 26, 2022, 4:11:37 PM
Absolutely loving the build so far despite hating the changes. The build is actually keeping me coming back, because it is so much fun to play!

Still feeling a bit squishy but I gotta work on my armour and evasion and that should help. Found a MASSIVE brutal restraint with blind, flask charges and 2x maximum life!

My issue now is though there doesn't exist a rare belt with both flask mods and crafting it seems impossible. And without it it seems impossible to sustain Dying Sun. Any advice on where to get a double flask belt?
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
Absolutely loving the build so far despite hating the changes. The build is actually keeping me coming back, because it is so much fun to play!

Still feeling a bit squishy but I gotta work on my armour and evasion and that should help. Found a MASSIVE brutal restraint with blind, flask charges and 2x maximum life!

My issue now is though there doesn't exist a rare belt with both flask mods and crafting it seems impossible. And without it it seems impossible to sustain Dying Sun. Any advice on where to get a double flask belt?

Try to get belt with fractured stat.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info