[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

Hi,
Would you mind making your chatacters page public again please? I want to see your setup so i know what to strive for and get ideas.
Also, i was thinking if using eternal struggle amulet with the 15% cull and some gg mods like mana reserve efficiency and dot multi/dot multi against bosses.
The amulet gives alot of stats, global defences which the build heavely scales, and the 15% cull is huge againat the new uber ubers with their massive life pools.
Juat thought it might be a very good alternative to ashes which is crazy expensive right now.
Hi i have the devoouring diadem Necromancer circlet. And put in Herald of agony, Grace, Determination and purity of elements in it. Have the grace note and the Charisma note, but can activate them all wat do i wrong?
Last edited by Roellie82 on May 27, 2022, 7:03:55 AM
"
Roellie82 wrote:
Hi i have the devoouring FDoadem Necromancer circlet. And put in Herald of agony, Grace, Determination and purity of elements in it. Have the grace note and the Charisma note, but can activate them all wat do i wrong?

Reading guide wrong, Mid section can help/
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Hi,

did you already tested a setup with frenzy charge generation? Switch asenath's for snakebite and put forbidden flame with 'way of the poacher' ascendancy?
"
Craios wrote:
Hi,

did you already tested a setup with frenzy charge generation? Switch asenath's for snakebite and put forbidden flame with 'way of the poacher' ascendancy?

Swap asenath? Losing temp chains and godly clear.
Equip Way of the pacher flame/flesh? I prefer Quartz Infusion cus thi one give me alot more dmg from free point on tree and gear suffixes.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
More damage than 35% damage ovt multiplier, 60% chance to poison (saving us some points in the tree as well), accuracy cap and more 14% attack speed. If you have 7 frenzy charges. You can easily get 8 frenzy charges with snakebite with implicit.

The clear speed could be replaced in a medium cluster allocating 'Unspeakable gifts".

I see the setup with asenath and quartz infusion a lot more tanky, while the setup with snakebite and way of the poacher a lot more dps.

What do you think? /legitquestion
"
Craios wrote:
More damage than 35% damage ovt multiplier, 60% chance to poison (saving us some points in the tree as well), accuracy cap and more 14% attack speed. If you have 7 frenzy charges. You can easily get 8 frenzy charges with snakebite with implicit.

The clear speed could be replaced in a medium cluster allocating 'Unspeakable gifts".

I see the setup with asenath and quartz infusion a lot more tanky, while the setup with snakebite and way of the poacher a lot more dps.

What do you think? /legitquestion

What the point of stacking DPS if dot's have cap of 36kk?
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Last edited by maydie13 on May 27, 2022, 12:11:59 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but can we really reach that cap without some mirror tier items?

I mean, snakebite with +1 frenzy charge implicit it's 40 chaos.
"
Craios wrote:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but can we really reach that cap without some mirror tier items?

I mean, snakebite with +1 frenzy charge implicit it's 40 chaos.

You dont need mirror tier gear to reach dps cap, and more about DPS boosting, you dont even need too much dps to beat all content, with current meta im prefer defenses over dps.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Ok, you answered my question. Thank you.

Great guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info