[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

"
dogesterth wrote:
Hello guy i've been running this build since season started but i have a huge mana problem, how could i solve it? i'm running devouring diadem and got a mana pool of 200 (ES), also any improvement?
Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/ZXXJyUc0
Thank you all in advice!

Scroll up thread alot of similar questions was solved already.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Yo,

if I may ask, how did you craft your shield? I have seen that you are selling the same shield that you have right now but with a worst base. So how did you craft it?
"
Asmordeus wrote:
Yo,

if I may ask, how did you craft your shield? I have seen that you are selling the same shield that you have right now but with a worst base. So how did you craft it?

Both Was lucky annuled tbh, there is nothing what i need on market for week ;D
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
"
maydie13 wrote:
"
Asmordeus wrote:
Yo,

Nice, but what was the progress of crafting it? How did you make it?
If you don't want to awnser that it's fine aswell
"
Asmordeus wrote:
"
maydie13 wrote:
"
Asmordeus wrote:
Yo,

Nice, but what was the progress of crafting it? How did you make it?
If you don't want to awnser that it's fine aswell

I mean i bought both from trade and annuled bricked suffix, crafting somethx like this with t1/2 prefixes will cost too much. But if you still want to try best results would be from spamming t0 Greed Essences.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
"
maydie13 wrote:
"
LeleuRooTs wrote:
Hello,
Whats The priority order of gems to buy?
For sure drivergent PC is The first one, but others are the awks?

P.Bearer > Protector > Defiance Banner > Determination > Malevolence

P.Bearer sits at 6+ex right now is it still better to aim for the 6 exalt option than 2 or 3 upgraded lesser expensive gems ? really cool build btw the poe.ninja.build link seems outdated at the first page
"
TheRealBlitze wrote:
"
maydie13 wrote:
"
LeleuRooTs wrote:
Hello,
Whats The priority order of gems to buy?
For sure drivergent PC is The first one, but others are the awks?

P.Bearer > Protector > Defiance Banner > Determination > Malevolence

P.Bearer sits at 6+ex right now is it still better to aim for the 6 exalt option than 2 or 3 upgraded lesser expensive gems ? really cool build btw the poe.ninja.build link seems outdated at the first page

I'm thought you talking about late game tbh :D All gem upgrades and gear aswell was in guide Early/Mid/Late sections.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Wich brutal restraint timeless jewel pasives should i aim for?
Kinda weird question. I managed to hit "temporal chains has 30% increased effect" enchant on the helmet, and right now I'm standing in the lab with available "poisonous conc has 40% increased damage" enchant. Should I go for it?
I checked in PoB, and it seems like
PC enchant pluses: 2% more damage on sirus-like bosses, works even on hexproof enemies
Temporal chains enchant pluses: 33% more damage on usual mobs, QoL since mobs/bosses will be slower.
So, I'd like to hear your opinions :D

Edit: went for PC enchant, it seems more reliable, and also it should be "faster" in terms of dealing damage
Last edited by theio666 on Feb 20, 2022, 1:04:41 PM
"
theio666 wrote:
Kinda weird question. I managed to hit "temporal chains has 30% increased effect" enchant on the helmet, and right now I'm standing in the lab with available "poisonous conc has 40% increased damage" enchant. Should I go for it?
I checked in PoB, and it seems like
PC enchant pluses: 2% more damage on sirus-like bosses, works even on hexproof enemies
Temporal chains enchant pluses: 33% more damage on usual mobs, QoL since mobs/bosses will be slower.
So, I'd like to hear your opinions :D

Edit: went for PC enchant, it seems more reliable, and also it should be "faster" in terms of dealing damage

PC enchant because of consistency.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info