3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
I am French wrote:
Hello, I have a question regarding the quality of the EA gem.

0% Isn't better than 20% quality ?

its irrelevant the quality bonus doesnt effect us
"
MastaP89 wrote:
Whats the best way to get freeze immunity on this build?

Upgraded Brine King in the Pantheon (capture Cold River boss). Just swap to something else when doing content where it's irrelevant.
"
MastaP89 wrote:
"
I am French wrote:

Are u sure?

It should affect depends on your attack speed and how fast u can stack fuses on enemy?

With normal quality and low attack speed you will not stack 20 fuses in 1 sec for big explode, so with 20q and 1.2 sec can help.
"
poearca wrote:
"
MastaP89 wrote:
"
I am French wrote:

Are u sure?

It should affect depends on your attack speed and how fast u can stack fuses on enemy?

With normal quality and low attack speed you will not stack 20 fuses in 1 sec for big explode, so with 20q and 1.2 sec can help.

The thing is that we want ea to do damage fast or else mobs will kill us, increasing the quality delays the damage which is really bad
"
Umberger wrote:
"
MastaP89 wrote:
Whats the best way to get freeze immunity on this build?

Upgraded Brine King in the Pantheon (capture Cold River boss). Just swap to something else when doing content where it's irrelevant.

1. Purity of Elements
2. Pantheon
3. Flask

They are your best options.
"
mrjuicyaf wrote:
"
poearca wrote:
"
MastaP89 wrote:

Are u sure?

The thing is that we want ea to do damage fast or else mobs will kill us, increasing the quality delays the damage which is really bad

20% quality is the way to go IMO.

You will find pretty much anyone that takes this build to end-game will have 20% quality EA gem to help them stack to 20 fuses. Otherwise you need an extra insane amount of attack speed to make up the difference, or sacrifice your DPS... and if you're sacrificing your DPS, you are doing exactly what you are trying to not do (enabling mobs/bosses to attack you more).

0% is fine if you prefer to just do regular T16 mapping and don't need the DPS. But if you want to do Uber Bosses and Deliriums etc then 20% is much more preferable. That is of course unless you have the attack speed and accuracy to offset it.. which would be roughly 3.3 APS if you have no extra duration, or 2.7 APS if you have 20% more duration (assuming 100% accuracy).
Last edited by brunowa on Aug 24, 2022, 6:53:23 AM
Thanks, yeah according to this calculator 20% quality helps a lot to get 20 fuses

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o5Jy5dcZRUQvviS-Q-PDv9bMBZKXE1RJmFOYeEWP_qk/edit#gid=631038661
"
I am French wrote:
Thanks, yeah according to this calculator 20% quality helps a lot to get 20 fuses

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o5Jy5dcZRUQvviS-Q-PDv9bMBZKXE1RJmFOYeEWP_qk/edit#gid=631038661

That spreadsheet is wacked. I wouldn't recommend it. It just overcomplicates things and doesn't even consider accuracy.

Just use POB and go by the calculation: APS * Accuracy * Totems * Duration = Fuses

A DPS number is relative. So as long as you are continually increasing your POB DPS number and progressing towards the cap then you are on the right track.
Last edited by brunowa on Aug 24, 2022, 7:14:52 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
"
I am French wrote:

That spreadsheet is wacked. I wouldn't recommend it. It just overcomplicates things and doesn't even consider accuracy.

Just use POB and go by the calculation: APS * Accuracy * Totems * Duration = Fuses

A DPS number is relative. So as long as you are continually increasing your POB DPS number and progressing towards the cap then you are on the right track.

Perfect, thank you !
Hi everyone. Didn't read the whole thread but I have a suggestion that southbound gloves seems kinda nice choice for early mappind since you didnt do damage yourself and ballistas get that flat damage and over that you get kinda defence layer via freeze. It just work in this build and super cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info