3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Nostrademous wrote:
@eosguy Got to do some math.

The amount of fuse stacks you get is:

(1 + math.floor(Fuse Duration * Attacks Per Second)) * Hit Chance * Totems

Ideally you want 18. Assuming you have 6 totems. You can go for 24 (with Divergent EA at max Quality) or even 30 (with other extra gear) if you have the right math of equation above.

Currently, I have 2.35 Attacks per second, 100% hit chance, and 6 totems. The only duration I see in POB is skill duration (with Malevolence) is at 1.452s. Is this the same as fuse duration?

If I use Awakened Swift Affliction instead of Elemental Damage with Attack Skills the duration becomes 1.065

"
eosguy wrote:
"
Nostrademous wrote:
@eosguy Got to do some math.

The amount of fuse stacks you get is:

(1 + math.floor(Fuse Duration * Attacks Per Second)) * Hit Chance * Totems

Ideally you want 18. Assuming you have 6 totems. You can go for 24 (with Divergent EA at max Quality) or even 30 (with other extra gear) if you have the right math of equation above.

Currently, I have 2.35 Attacks per second, 100% hit chance, and 6 totems. The only duration I see in POB is skill duration (with Malevolence) is at 1.452s. Is this the same as fuse duration?

If I use Awakened Swift Affliction instead of Elemental Damage with Attack Skills the duration becomes 1.065

You don't want Swift Affliction. You won't have enough time to stack maximum fuses. Maximum fuses = bigger ignite.
"
brunowa wrote:

You don't want Swift Affliction. You won't have enough time to stack maximum fuses. Maximum fuses = bigger ignite.

OK understood. Any other way to get more fuses besides getting more attack speed?

Do I have 20 fuses based on my current setup?

"
eosguy wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

OK understood. Any other way to get more fuses besides getting more attack speed?

Do I have 20 fuses based on my current setup?

Yep you're on the money going by that screenshot.

2.35 aps * 100% accuracy * 6 totems * 1.45 duration

= 20 fuses

Swift affliction would make your fuses total 15 which is a huge loss in DPS.

PS Change your glove implicit as we already apply fire exposure via ascendency and they don't stack.
Last edited by brunowa on Jun 8, 2022, 3:18:22 AM
"
brunowa wrote:

PS Change your glove implicit as we already apply fire exposure via ascendency and they don't stack.

OK will do so. Thanks for looking at my setup!
how are yall increasing duration? no matter what i do in my pob it stays at 1.023, that is the only thing im lacking to get to higher fuse count, accuracy is at 93% and 2.42 APS with 6 totems.
Get quality on your gems:

Explosive Arrow = 20%

Malevolence = 19%

You can pick up some on tree too.
thanks for quick reply, i had heard qual on EA was bad, but i guess it just slows clear speed a little. I will try it out because it seems like more fuses is the ultimate goal
I just alt spammed and recobinated cause I was bored. Are there any better ways to finish this other than multimod?
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
I just alt spammed and recobinated cause I was bored. Are there any better ways to finish this other than multimod?

tbh the safest option is multimod for example fire dmg and ele dmg with attack skills or fire dmg and hp. Other option I think of would be yolo hunter orb slam, then prefixes cannot be changed and reforge fire to get fire dot from hunter influ. But if it hits pierce from yolo hunter orb then kinda F
Last edited by Shiryuu_ on Jun 8, 2022, 9:15:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info