[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

"
I'll just keep it short here: Ticket Bow (1.5 base attack speed / 22-67 base phys damage) > Short Bow (1.5 base attack speed / 6-16 base phys damage ) > Imperial Bow > (1.45 base attack speed / 29-16 base phys damage) - for this specific build. The difference between the Thicket Bow and the Short Bow is very marginal, but due to the fact that you will most likely invest several ex into your late endgame bow, you want to have the best base.

Thank you for the quick reply. For now (in T2) maps I will farm for a six-linked Short Bow.
And then I will see if I can farm the several ex in my late endgame bow. Till date the highest amount of exalts I ever had was 3. Hope I manage to get more this time.

"
clerino wrote:
"
I'll just keep it short here: Ticket Bow (1.5 base attack speed / 22-67 base phys damage) > Short Bow (1.5 base attack speed / 6-16 base phys damage ) > Imperial Bow > (1.45 base attack speed / 29-16 base phys damage) - for this specific build. The difference between the Thicket Bow and the Short Bow is very marginal, but due to the fact that you will most likely invest several ex into your late endgame bow, you want to have the best base.

Thank you for the quick reply. For now (in T2) maps I will farm for a six-linked Short Bow.
And then I will see if I can farm the several ex in my late endgame bow. Till date the highest amount of exalts I ever had was 3. Hope I manage to get more this time.

If you are not playing SSF, I recommend buying a 6-link bow rather than farming the cards for a 6-link Short Bow! You can also occasionally try to 6-link a Thicket Bow with Orbs of Fusing (in SSF).
Do you usually buy all of Kirac's maps?

(After Kirac's missions, he offers maps to purchase.)

(If not, how do you remember later, which maps are "not interesting"?)

If I do not purchase a map yet, do I risk that it will disappear and I can never buy later?

Is any way to show/highlight (at Kirac) only the maps which I do not have currently in my stash?
"
Jhssutrx wrote:
Do you usually buy all of Kirac's maps?

(After Kirac's missions, he offers maps to purchase.)

(If not, how do you remember later, which maps are "not interesting"?)

If I do not purchase a map yet, do I risk that it will disappear and I can never buy later?

Is any way to show/highlight (at Kirac) only the maps which I do not have currently in my stash?

If you want to complete your Atlas, Kirac is a good way to get the maps you need for completion (since he most likely will offer you maps you didn't complete yet). In order to see which maps are completed/incomplete, you press ALT while you mouse over a map. Once you do a Kirac mission, the maps he offers reset, so make sure to buy all incomplete maps from him before doing a Kirac mission to be as efficient as possible (but don't worry, if you do a Kirac mission by accident the map can still appear in his shop).

PS: The 3.18 version of the guide will include a cheat sheet for map completion. If you want to have a look at the super early draft, ping me in Discord (Jerske#3017); it might help you even in its current state.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Mar 22, 2022, 5:10:12 PM
// Update - 26.03.2022, 7am
- Updated several task details according to the feedback and question the guide has received since league start.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Mar 26, 2022, 2:23:44 AM
I may just be looking in the wrong area, however I'm new to thew newer content such as taking a "notable node in the skill tree" thing where you can then choose 1 of 5 passives from the middle node, the PoB guide doesnt have those chosen or filled in, is that purposeful or a bug/mislook on my part? Thank you! this build has been fun so far.
"
I may just be looking in the wrong area, however I'm new to thew newer content such as taking a "notable node in the skill tree" thing where you can then choose 1 of 5 passives from the middle node, the PoB guide doesnt have those chosen or filled in, is that purposeful or a bug/mislook on my part? Thank you! this build has been fun so far.

If I understand you correctly you are talking about the mastery nodes. Both the guide and the PoB include them. Maybe have a look at this skill tree which emphazises the recommended masteries. Is this what you meant? :)
Last edited by fezz8386 on Mar 27, 2022, 2:57:24 PM
i have a question if i have

this one i got the mana reservation 8% i need to change
a grace gem set up that right?
"
werp555 wrote:

Quote from the guide:

"Use Grace as soon as … … you have a helmet that provides the modifier ‘8% reduced Mana Reservation of Skills’ and an Enlighten Support Level 3.

Then, you have to use the following gem setup:

(G) Grace (linked)
(B) Malevolence (linked)
(R) Determination (linked)
(B) Enlighten Support (linked)

Additionally, you have to pick the ‘Evasion Mastery’ node near ‘Revenge of the Hunted’ as soon as you use Grace. Here, you pick ‘Grace has 25% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency’.

Note: As you might have noticed, you don’t use Vitality anymore once you’ve switched to Grace. If you’ve taken the Life Mastery node on the skill tree which grants ‘Vitality has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency’, make sure to invest this point elsewhere (since it doesn’t do anything anymore)."

On top of that: The helmet you've posted is pretty bad since it has no '+# to Maximum Life' so I wouldn't recommend using it.

Last edited by fezz8386 on Apr 1, 2022, 2:29:55 PM
"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
werp555 wrote:

Quote from the guide:

"Use Grace as soon as … … you have a helmet that provides the modifier ‘8% reduced Mana Reservation of Skills’ and an Enlighten Support Level 3.

Then, you have to use the following gem setup:

(G) Grace (linked)
(B) Malevolence (linked)
(R) Determination (linked)
(B) Enlighten Support (linked)

Additionally, you have to pick the ‘Evasion Mastery’ node near ‘Revenge of the Hunted’ as soon as you use Grace. Here, you pick ‘Grace has 25% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency’.

Note: As you might have noticed, you don’t use Vitality anymore once you’ve switched to Grace. If you’ve taken the Life Mastery node on the skill tree which grants ‘Vitality has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency’, make sure to invest this point elsewhere (since it doesn’t do anything anymore)."

On top of that: The helmet you've posted is pretty bad since it has no '+# to Maximum Life' so I wouldn't recommend using it.

Thx for the more info for this helmet has bad rng roll form essence of loathing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info